Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays At Poker Stars, Tonight Is Limit He

Mixed League Negreanu Open Game Tonight at Poker Stars at 9PM ET.Tonight is Limit Hold EmLook under the Private Tournaments Tab for Tournament #82217944Password as always is fcpfcpLeaderboard is current!GLGLGLGL!

hmm, i haven't played in the open for well over a year. Anyone wanna some tilt cash for some stars cash?

I'm new at fcp can anyone play in it?

Gonna need a transfer. I have 21.14 on tilt. Anyone wanna trade that for $22 so I have enough for 2 Nego's.... If not, i'll do 11 or 21 or whatever. Lemme know.

I'm off early tonight, so I will donate.On a related topic....... anyone having trouble with their "Private" tourney tab? I was able to get to the lobby by searching the tourney number, but my private tab doesn't list any tourneys.

Gonna need a transfer. I have 21.14 on tilt. Anyone wanna trade that for $22 so I have enough for 2 Nego's.... If not, i'll do 11 or 21 or whatever. Lemme know.
still need it, kurt? if so I can do it
I needs your exact stars name.Ship the 21.14 to GWCGWC on tilt.or trey can do it, whatever. GET IN EVERYONE! GOGOGOGOGOGOGoggooggoG"GGopgogadsfga'oidfg'ojidf

i'm still interested in a trade if there are any willing. i'll swap the 11 bucks ft cash for stars cash but if anyone wants to swap 100 or so, i'm interested in adding some more.

i'm still interested in a trade if there are any willing. i'll swap the 11 bucks ft cash for stars cash but if anyone wants to swap 100 or so, i'm interested in adding some more.
if you want 100 on stars i'll trade for 100 on ftp.. not too familiar with you though so if you'd ship first that would be appreciated.. TreMomey on Tilt make sure you spell it with all M's not tremoney
if you want 100 on stars i'll trade for 100 on ftp.. not too familiar with you though so if you'd ship first that would be appreciated.. TreMomey on Tilt make sure you spell it with all M's not tremoney
shipped, stars id, rontonsoup city woo
shipped ty
got it, thank you sir..

thanks for the game everyone. two years between victories...i forgot how much fun this games are. I'm going to try to play in all i can. GG everyone.