Dn Assistant's Name?

Speaking of DN assistants. What was the name of his other assistant before Patti. I played with a guy last week in the Caesars Megastacks that was saying he use to be. I believe him but, we hung out alot during that tourney and wanted to see where he ended up finishing. I remember Daniel saying he use to get him to drive his truck to LA for him and he was telling about all that. He loved working for DN but had some family issues arise. Very good guy from what I know from talking to him.

I wanna say Brian? meh... The guy used to live in Tempe Arizona and we chatted a few times about ASU football. etc.Seemed like a good dude and I know he played poker for sure.

Anyone happen to know what shoes Daniel was wearing today? That'd be so f'king fantastic.... k thx.
More importantly, what color of underwear was he wearing, if he was wearing any at all.
I wanna say Brian? meh... The guy used to live in Tempe Arizona and we chatted a few times about ASU football. etc.Seemed like a good dude and I know he played poker for sure.
I dont think its Brian but then again what do I know..but def from Tempe and he loved ASU football. Maybe Travis? I dont rem, he was a good guy though.
I dont think its Brian but then again what do I know..but def from Tempe and he loved ASU football. Maybe Travis? I dont rem, he was a good guy though.
Yeah, pretty sure it was Travis.

When you call Daniel's phone, the voice mail greeting tells you to leave a message for Patty and refers to her by first and last name. I haven't called his phone in about year, so that might've changed. Btw, don't ask me to give you his number, because that is an obvious no. Heck, it might not even be the same anymore. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I remember what her name is, but I'm not sure if she wants that to be kept private and so I will not say. However, I'm sure she would tell you if you just sent her a PM.Oh, and yes, DN's first assistant's name was Travis.

• 4 weeks later...
When you call Daniel's phone, the voice mail greeting tells you to leave a message for Patty and refers to her by first and last name. I haven't called his phone in about year, so that might've changed. Btw, don't ask me to give you his number, because that is an obvious no. Heck, it might not even be the same anymore. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I remember what her name is, but I'm not sure if she wants that to be kept private and so I will not say. However, I'm sure she would tell you if you just sent her a PM.Oh, and yes, DN's first assistant's name was Travis.
Hey guys!! It's been a long time! Saw a thread in here about me?! Daniel keeps me so busy I don't have time to come in here anymore. To answer all the questions...My name is Patty Landis and my friend Lisa and I made it through half the field on the first day. It was the first time we both played, so we are pretty happy with our play. Will be in it next year and I promise to keep you all updated.Daniel's last assistant's name was Travis. Jrob25's, by the sounds of it, you were talking to Travis and he was telling you the truth. Sorry I haven't been in here guys and I will try to make more of an effort! I can't believe it has been a year since I posted in here! Shame on me! :club:
Hey guys!! It's been a long time! Saw a thread in here about me?! Daniel keeps me so busy I don't have time to come in here anymore. To answer all the questions...My name is Patty Landis and my friend Lisa and I made it through half the field on the first day. It was the first time we both played, so we are pretty happy with our play. Will be in it next year and I promise to keep you all updated.Daniel's last assistant's name was Travis. Jrob25's, by the sounds of it, you were talking to Travis and he was telling you the truth. Sorry I haven't been in here guys and I will try to make more of an effort! I can't believe it has been a year since I posted in here! Shame on me! :club:
lol back from the deadaments!hope all is well with you! :ts
Good job, Patty! Please do post more......we could use more of us females around here~
Speaking of DN assistants. What was the name of his other assistant before Patti. I played with a guy last week in the Caesars Megastacks that was saying he use to be. I believe him but, we hung out alot during that tourney and wanted to see where he ended up finishing. I remember Daniel saying he use to get him to drive his truck to LA for him and he was telling about all that. He loved working for DN but had some family issues arise. Very good guy from what I know from talking to him.
Dick Goldenrod.