people who are disagreeing wiht me when im saying he's wroth several hundred million are kind of silly...4k-8k game at the bellagio... its standard to have multi million dollar swings in a few sessions... Ivey's been beating games liek that for 20 years.... and you're saying his bankroll is <100 mil??????
how does this guy still post here? hahahahaha, im a newbie and still can come up with more logical statementsmillion dollar swings are VERY RARE in the big game, if you don't believe me go to barry greensteins website and go to player analysis and find gus hansen, barry says " million dollar swings are very rare in the big game, although i have seen gus stuck and unstuck a million 3 different times in one session"as to phil ivey being worth hundreds of millions....HAHAHAHAHAHA, and also barry says in that video from the craps game that ivey was only betting $100 on craps per roll a few years ago while barry was betting $300, now ivey bets the max of $5000. Im sure a more realistic estimate is around 65-75 million. Think of taxes, entries into tournaments, traveling expenses, losing sessions in nosebleed games (he doesn't win everytime) losing 3.6 million at craps last year, God knows what he is losing in prop bets, 200k to lindgren, he bets on himself everytime he made a WPT final table and only won 1 out of 9, i mean the guys bankroll is probably more volatile than my oil portfolio.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Phil Ivey really caring about this thread.LOL @ any of the post above this being about liquid assets.LOL that I am posting in here.LOL that I am ready to go for the day and prepare for my move.I NEED A DRINK!
QFT...and i started the thread!
no you are retarded....Full Tilt is the 2nd largest online poker site which means they make the 2nd most amount of money...maybe $3-8 million in rake per day and ivey has a piece of that...imagine a full tilt account that replenishes itself every day or every hour for that matter. and u think he is not worth 10 million liquid? are u serious?
If this isn't the single stupidest post I've ever read it's damn close.Oh, andIf this isn't the single stupidest direction a thread has ever taken here, then I don't know what is.
If this isn't the single stupidest post I've ever read it's damn close.Oh, andIf this isn't the single stupidest direction a thread has ever taken here, then I don't know what is.
QFT

Yah this thread is pointless because it is a question that we will never get an answer too...But lets sum up our clues then try to think of an answer...Here is what we have learned so far:1. Phil Ivey may be worth billions2. Phil Ivey hates taxes3. Phil Ivey is most likely taking time away from the WSOP to get this thread shut down4. Phil Ivey has a magical regenerating poker account5. People in this thread talk like they are around him every minute because they have seen seven 3 minute videos of him6. Phil Ivey is more volatile than oil 7. Phil Ivey is not a gambler, he only loses money in order to be able to report gambling losses8. Phil Ivey receives assistance at the cage quicker than players playing 5-109. Phil enjoys keeping one random crazy white boy around at all times10. David Williams wishes he was Phil Ivey

Yah this thread is pointless because it is a question that we will never get an answer too...But lets sum up our clues then try to think of an answer...Here is what we have learned so far:1. Phil Ivey may be worth billions2. Phil Ivey hates taxes3. Phil Ivey is most likely taking time away from the WSOP to get this thread shut down4. Phil Ivey has a magical regenerating poker account5. People in this thread talk like they are around him every minute because they have seen seven 3 minute videos of him6. Phil Ivey is more volatile than oil 7. Phil Ivey is not a gambler, he only loses money in order to be able to report gambling losses8. Phil Ivey receives assistance at the cage quicker than players playing 5-109. Phil enjoys keeping one random crazy white boy around at all times10. David Williams wishes he was Phil Ivey
Who doesn't?sw
#1 thing i learned in this thread is that Ivey has been crushing the big game for 20 years....... :club:
sry 20 years was an exaggeration... im trying to make a point.
QUOTE(chgocubs99 @ Tuesday, June 10th, 2008, 7:37 PM) If this isn't the single stupidest post I've ever read it's damn close.Oh, andIf this isn't the single stupidest direction a thread has ever taken here, then I don't know what is.IMAGINE is the key word you fuc.kin moronmaybe $3-8 million in rake per day and ivey has a piece of that...imagine a full tilt account that replenishes itself every day or every hour for that matter.
Ummm....Wasn't Party at its height making 2-3 mill a day. If so, I don't have a clue how the hell you can think Tilt is making 3-8 mill a day. Just sayin
not really here for friends but ty anyways
I can already tell that you have a huge e-c o c k.Welcome and enjoy FCP.
Well apparently the only thing left for us to do is find his financial advisor (hopefully he has one) and hold the guy hostage till he tells us how much Ivey is worth.
If he doesn't I would humbly offer up my services...(actually I wouldn't I would never want to be an advisor for a true gambler, it would be pure hell and not worth the money)And I'll add one to the list:11. Apparently Full Tilt poker is worth Billions, you know to have ivey get over 100 million from them and Lederer 300 Million this does not even include the other majority shareholders.
people who are disagreeing wiht me when im saying he's wroth several hundred million are kind of silly...4k-8k game at the bellagio... its standard to have multi million dollar swings in a few sessions... Ivey's been beating games liek that for 20 years.... and you're saying his bankroll is <100 mil??????
lololol. So misinformed.
I can already tell that you are a huge e-c o c k.
FYP.
This thread makes me want to OD on Chrozzo's meds.
Yeah I like beer too.
. Technically the IRS does not allow you to offset differenct types of gambling wagers but people still do it.
Not true for professional gamblers who incorporate, and you can be sure Ivey is.
Who doesn't?sw
I don't get what the sw is for.That's a very legitimate question.I wish I was Ivey I know that much.
I don't get what the sw is for.That's a very legitimate question.I wish I was Ivey I know that much.
Black?