Father's Day Gift Ideas

Ok, Father's Day is coming up and was just wondering what to get him. Was thinking about getting him a case of Pro Player Drink, but I already got that for my Mom for Mother's day. :club: Ok, seriously, my dad love's golfing and he's been golfing for years, he goes every weekend. I've bought him shoes and a golf bag already. What would would be a cool golf gift or I guess it doesn't really have to be golf. Any cool ideas would be nice.

Ok, Father's Day is coming up and was just wondering what to get him. Was thinking about getting him a case of Pro Player Drink, but I already got that for my Mom for Mother's day. :club: Ok, seriously, my dad love's golfing and he's been golfing for years, he goes every weekend. I've bought him shoes and a golf bag already. What would would be a cool golf gift or I guess it doesn't really have to be golf. Any cool ideas would be nice.
i always get my dad the next sopranos season on DVD

What's your budget? I usually just ship him some PS money or get him a gift certificate to play a nice local course that he wouldn't normally go play himself. Maybe an eBay gift certificate so he can look for golf stuff on there.

If he doesnt mind a little drive, Garland golf resort in North Central MI. I go with my dad every year. Thay have great deals available with 4 great courses

OMG?!?How does this get moved to General Off-Topic? I'm pretty sure that others will post poker related material here and I'm pretty sure alot of people have some ideas for Father's Day that is coming up, so why not just keep this in GenPo?

I just got my dad an expensive golf bag because his birthday was a couple of days ago and father's day is close. When I was buying him the bag, I saw this thing that some woman was buying for her husbad called like viewfinder or something like that. I'm not sure what it is, but they had a bunch of them from 200 to 400 dollars. You look into it and I'm not sure what it does. It might accurately show you the distance to the pin.

Wow, thats actually pretty sweet. The lowest is like $50/yr which is cool.
$50/year is for the entire country. He can get just his state fro $30/year.I guess if he travels to other states to play golf a lot, then it may be worth the $50 package.
UroClub ftwp_detail3.jpgThis may sound like a joke, but it’s not. I am a Board Certified Urologist, practicing in Florida, a place where Golf is played year round. Every day I hear these same complaints from my patients because they suffer from urinary frequency (a condition that can begin in men, as early as their mid 30’s). Even if you don’t have this problem, let’s face it, there are not too many bathrooms on the golf course. These are the very patients that inspired me to create the UroClub™. A camouflaged portable urinal, designed to be discrete, sanitary and create an air of privacy! It looks like an ordinary golf club and comes equipped with a unique removable golf towel clipped to the shaft that functions as a privacy shield!Imagine, giving the appearance of taking a practice swing, while both privately and confidentially, you are able to relieve yourself without any embarrassment! This can be accomplished easily while standing by the golf cart, as well. Have the confidence to drink whatever you wish during your game and not worry if you’ll make it to the clubhouse in time!
$50/year is for the entire country. He can get just his state fro $30/year.I guess if he travels to other states to play golf a lot, then it may be worth the $50 package.
Yeah, he doesn't really travel. Not a rich family.
UroClub ftwp_detail3.jpgThis may sound like a joke, but it’s not. I am a Board Certified Urologist, practicing in Florida, a place where Golf is played year round. Every day I hear these same complaints from my patients because they suffer from urinary frequency (a condition that can begin in men, as early as their mid 30’s). Even if you don’t have this problem, let’s face it, there are not too many bathrooms on the golf course. These are the very patients that inspired me to create the UroClub™. A camouflaged portable urinal, designed to be discrete, sanitary and create an air of privacy! It looks like an ordinary golf club and comes equipped with a unique removable golf towel clipped to the shaft that functions as a privacy shield!Imagine, giving the appearance of taking a practice swing, while both privately and confidentially, you are able to relieve yourself without any embarrassment! This can be accomplished easily while standing by the golf cart, as well. Have the confidence to drink whatever you wish during your game and not worry if you’ll make it to the clubhouse in time!
loooooooooool

Your fathers want a dirty whore to suck him off to completion. Your stupid mothers don't do it anymore. Buy him a hooker with big bags.