so there are no degenerates?
There are a lot of degenerates, with the biggest one standing in front of the camera. You know that skinny white guy who thinks he is a big and though black guy or something
There are a lot of degenerates, with the biggest one standing in front of the camera. You know that skinny white guy who thinks he is a big and though black guy or something
I am not in the Micon fan club. But what did he ever do that the list? (that video explains nothing)
  • 1 month later...
I am not in the Micon fan club. But what did he ever do that the list? (that video explains nothing)
I am a fan of Bryan Micon......That is to say, I am a fan of having him at my table!I may have caught him on an off-night, but his play was so transparent and exploitable.

I remember walking around the the RIO thinking it was pretty damn cool seeing the pros walk past you and standing around chatting. Micon walked past me after I was there about a half-hour, and a chuckle just rose through my throat and out of my mouth. I don't dislike the guy, or like him, but I could not control the chuckle. Instincts goot. I even walked past Dario in the hall and while shocked he was so tiny, didn't even chuckle to myself. But when Bryan Micon walked by, inadvertent and audible. I just did it again. *chuckle*

His website forum is a cesspool. I remember the day it was announced that Chip Reese had died. Micon and his fanboys thought it was hilarious to see who could be the most offensive in disrespecting Chip. They posted photoshopped offensive pictures of Chip. They went to Wikipedia and changed Chip Reese's page to say he had died of AIDS. Micon himself posted a picture of a dead donkey.People have different opinions of how to respect someone in death - and when it is "just" a celebrity there is even more debate about what constitutes "appropriate respect". However, Micon and his crew are scumbags and proved it that day.
so there are no degenerates?
These three posts, particularly the latter two, are genius!
its pretty well known that micon is god awful
I only discovered this last night as he hopped around my PLO tables, dumping money in chunks of 30 BBs at a time. He certainly is a ..."brilliant"... short stacker (as a plus, at least he probably hemorrhages money at a slower rate by his min-buy-in strategy... but then again, watching him dump away, I would even doubt this "fact").
If I had been able to stand watching that douche for the entire clip I'd be asking for 3:47 of my life back.
QFT. I think I lost nearly 70 seconds before I realized, "why the hell am I subjecting myself to this drivel?". I probably lost a notch or two of IQ in that time period before I pulled myself away...
QFT. I think I lost nearly 70 seconds before I realized, "why the hell am I subjecting myself to this drivel?". I probably lost a notch or two of IQ in that time period before I pulled myself away...
You missed the brilliant revelation at the end that there are no degenerates in Vegas and no one has done anything degenerate except for Matusow losing weight.It was academy award worthy to say the least.