Baby Flush Facing An All-in

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO (t2685)Button (t6308)Hero (t10233)BB (t10855)UTG (t6040)UTG+1 (t10945)MP1 (t7485)MP2 (t3390)MP3 (t10835)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9heart.gif, 4heart.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t300, 2 folds, MP3 calls t300, 2 folds, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: (t1250) 6heart.gif, 5heart.gif, 6diamond.gif(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets t300, UTG+1 calls t300, MP3 calls t300, Hero calls t300.Turn: (t2450) 7heart.gif(4 players)Hero bets t1200, BB folds, UTG+1 calls t1200, MP3 raises to t10210, Hero ??? The villian just last hand had gone all-in on a board of 6 7 7 8 with 4 5 and lost to a boat.....showing he is willing to shove with the third or fourth nuts. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm not a huge fan of the half pot on the turn, at least 3/4 pot or a crai seems better to me. Sick sick spot to be in. Ugh. He was in bad the hand before too...Call and river the 8 of hearts?Actually doesn't seem like there's that many hands you beat here and w/ utg 1 calling twice too I think I'd actually get out of the way.I am a freaking nit though.

I'm not a huge fan of the half pot on the turn, at least 3/4 pot or a crai seems better to me. Sick sick spot to be in. Ugh. He was in bad the hand before too...Call and river the 8 of hearts?Actually doesn't seem like there's that many hands you beat here and w/ utg 1 calling twice too I think I'd actually get out of the way.I am a freaking nit though.
Free river here sucks though.

He pretty much has one of four options;Flush, straight, 6's/fh, bluffA flush your on 1 out, same with fh. 666 he has 9 outs and straight or bluff hes dead. It is also possible that UTG+1 has you beat witch is a worry.Its such a massive overbet, that i would say a bluff is about 20% chance at least, wheras a fullhouse or a big flush is pretty rare. UTG didnt raise you so I think a call is pretty good.Would hate to do it though.

fold the flop. The whole track team is playing this hand and the chances of your flush being the best hand at showdown is tiny. The whole HH smells like a flopped full house to me.

Fold preflop. Avoid annoying situations like this one 100 per cent of the time.
I think getting better than 6 to 1 I am never folding there. I'm aware that, as in the above hand, it puts in me very tough spots some times....but I think folding when you already have 150 in is a mistake. As far as the hand goes, I hated that board when I saw it, a full house obviously fits perfectly with a limped in pot. But when they only min-bet, I couldn't bring myself to fold it. I did fold to the shove on the turn though, thinking there is no way he does that with a straight....
I think getting better than 6 to 1 I am never folding there. I'm aware that, as in the above hand, it puts in me very tough spots some times....but I think folding when you already have 150 in is a mistake. As far as the hand goes, I hated that board when I saw it, a full house obviously fits perfectly with a limped in pot. But when they only min-bet, I couldn't bring myself to fold it. I did fold to the shove on the turn though, thinking there is no way he does that with a straight....
so UTG+1 folded also?
You don't already have 150 in. That's not yours. You do get a discount to see the flop. Which is still probably a spew regardless of the odds because you are forced to play this hand out of position and you will have to figure that in the cost to play this spot.So okay, I can't convince a lot of people to fold soooooted-nonconnected cards preflop from the small blind. No problem. Check folding is the best option on that flop. It looks like it hits you pretty good. But how much are you willing to put in to this pot from OOP to find out you not only didn't have the best hand pre (obv), don't have the best hand now (obv), and are drawing almost completely dead to a better flush draw or made full house?In a tournament you have to pick your spots. That does confuse things in here because we tend to look at hands in a more isolated way (even though we do look at stacks, blinds, etc..). Even if you were drawing to the best flush hand, there are better spots. I strongly feel it is better to make a bad fold then a bad call. You need profitable spots to build your stack in a tournament and places to find edges of course, I just don't think this is one. I fold it and don't think twice about it, no matter what cards come or what the others flip over.

While I agree with the "fold preflop" school, I can understand why you completed, but that's also why you're in trouble on the turn...The massive overbet on the turn USUALLY says "I have a ****ing monster and you don't think I'd be stupid enough to overbet my monster on the turn and that's why you're going to call and I have the 8h in my hand, so no str8 flush for you, friend-o"Well, the 8h in his hand is a stretch, but Ah8h is certainly possible...I'm certainly thinking I'm beat here. There are better ways to lose my chips.

Meh.... I fold this PF almost 100% of the time.... You got yourself into real trouble on the flop, you're playing basically to hit the flush OOP on a paired board with 2 callers, you have to realize that somebody has a boat or drawing to a higher flush...

I fold pre. As played on the flop, it's tempting but I fold the flop too since the board paired. With all those players in the pot, it's more likely that I'm either drawing almost dead already (someone boated up) or I now have the second best flush. The shove is interesting by villain, I almost think that he might have the naked Ah with a kicker that connected with the board somehow so he has mucho outs but wouldn't mind taking it down there as well.

I fold pre. As played on the flop, it's tempting but I fold the flop too since the board paired. With all those players in the pot, it's more likely that I'm either drawing almost dead already (someone boated up) or I now have the second best flush. The shove is interesting by villain, I almost think that he might have the naked Ah with a kicker that connected with the board somehow so he has mucho outs but wouldn't mind taking it down there as well.
Yeah. If we had a suited heart connector or even one gapper that we limped behind on the button or CO, then we would have more options because of our position. It also helps us save chips because we can see the action before we act. That's why they are playable there. Now the 94hh, Im not even waiting for the action to get to me, I am hitting the fold checkbox and then going to get a beverage.