Stars Client Not Connecting

For the last 4 days my computer hasn't been able to connect to the Pokerstars server at all, despite my internet being perfectly fine and FTP working perfectly.Does anyone know what to do about this or have had similar problems? FWIW I reinstalled stars and it still isn't working.

For the last 4 days my computer hasn't been able to connect to the Pokerstars server at all, despite my internet being perfectly fine and FTP working perfectly.Does anyone know what to do about this or have had similar problems? FWIW I reinstalled stars and it still isn't working.
def doomswitch
e-mail Poker Stars support, they're kinda good at helping
i can't connect either. It says signature expired or invalid time settings. email shipped.
check your computers internal time clock, if its not set right stars wont connect for some reason, ive had that happen before when i got my computer worked on and the technition forgot to reset the internal clock

See my "How long has Stars been down for?" thread from last week - I was at a public library using their wireless internet and couldn't connect to the Stars server while I was there. Spent the next couple of days trying to figure out how to send support a bunch of log files they were asking for, at which point it was too late for those files anyway. They think the library's server was blocking some ports, or something along those lines, that was preventing the connection.