Event 12 $1,500 Limit Holdem Go Zach Go Thread

we'll be heading over there in about half an hour. Zach said he actually got some sleep last night. He also got a little worried when we joked about choping up the value of the braclet last night. imo, you guys should be dicks abut this and make him melt down the watch.glglglglg Zach. weeeeeeeee

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll be heading over there in about half an hour. Zach said he actually got some sleep last night. He also got a little worried when we joked about choping up the value of the braclet last night. imo, you guys should be dicks abut this and make him melt down the watch.glglglglg Zach. weeeeeeeee
I just assumed he would cut the bracelet up and give each of us pieces.

Okay, so while I was waiting for my room, I played a little 1-3NL. Since I made this trip last second...really last second...I have almost no cash with me.Anyhow, I play really badly and lose most of the money I came with. Well, UTG straddles, a few people call, I announce raise and then just shove since I don't have enough to really make a normal raise and, also, I hadn't looked at my cards. Next hand, I straddle from the button for 6. I get a few callers and then I peel AK. I decide I pretty much have to shove after the previous hand, so shovel I do. Everyone folds -- so I think. I flash my cards to the last two guys to fold and one points to the gentleman to my immediate right who still has cards. I thought he mucked preflop. He looks at my cards and then says, "Well, I think I have to give you back what I won from you earlier. I call."I assume he has 33 or 44 or whatever at this point and, seeing AK, figures it's the right play. Nope...KQ.

He also got a little worried when we joked about choping up the value of the braclet last night. imo, you guys should be dicks abut this and make him melt down the watch.
Bahahaha. Such a good idea. I call the part with the logo.
I just assumed he would cut the bracelet up and give each of us pieces.
I think thats a given. Its very standard imo :)Mark
Okay, so while I was waiting for my room, I played a little 1-3NL. Since I made this trip last second...really last second...I have almost no cash with me.Anyhow, I play really badly and lose most of the money I came with. Well, UTG straddles, a few people call, I announce raise and then just shove since I don't have enough to really make a normal raise and, also, I hadn't looked at my cards. Next hand, I straddle from the button for 6. I get a few callers and then I peel AK. I decide I pretty much have to shove after the previous hand, so shovel I do. Everyone folds -- so I think. I flash my cards to the last two guys to fold and one points to the gentleman to my immediate right who still has cards. I thought he mucked preflop. He looks at my cards and then says, "Well, I think I have to give you back what I won from you earlier. I call."I assume he has 33 or 44 or whatever at this point and, seeing AK, figures it's the right play. Nope...KQ.
Nice life.... in the game of life, friends weddings are the rake
I really hope they're right about it starting at 3pm....WSOP site shows 2 as well,http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/tourney/...06&grid=411
Your link, click day 2:"Sun, 08 Jun 2008 02:58:51 Play Has Ended for Today After a very long day's play, the floor staff have decided to end play for today. Not a bad decision considering the tired expression on almost all of the remaining 18 players. The final two tables will come back to start play at 3pm PDT tomorrow, when we will play right down to a winner of the the 12th bracelet to be handed out this year. Please join us to find out who it will be. Good night or I should say, good morning from the Amazon room."
Remember: If you get KJo, 4-bet shove no matter what.
LOL KJo has been HUGE for me.I won the satty when KJo > KQo. Remember Jeff?Then I knocked out that guy who had QQ, although I WAS suited that time,I knocked out a donk later with KJo too.Hahahah.
I AM GOING TO WIN IT, then we can figure out the ways you aren't going to get a piece of it.
FYP
LOL KJo has been HUGE for me.I won the satty when KJo > KQo. Remember Jeff?Then I knocked out that guy who had QQ, although I WAS suited that time,I knocked out a donk later with KJo too.Hahahah.
So glad you owned Jeff's soul now.
looooooooooooool