Event 12 $1,500 Limit Holdem Go Zach Go Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice run zach. Anyone know if this is the deepest any fcp'er has gone besides daniel.
This year at the wsop?sureBut there have been many final tables by FCPers in WPT and WSOP eventsMark nosoup4u made a final table at last years WSOPJC Alvarado has made a WPT final tableFidpoker- Daniels first protege made the RENO WPT final table (staked by Daniel)Looshe made a final table at WSOPPM Jackson went deep in a WPTMONIX won a WSOP circuit eventI am sure there are many more, I am just shooting off my hip hereOH- and GG Zach!!
This year at the wsop?sureBut there have been many final tables by FCPers in WPT and WSOP eventsMark nosoup4u made a final table at last years WSOPJC Alvarado has made a WPT final tableFidpoker- Daniels first protege made the RENO WPT final table (staked by Daniel)I am sure there are many more, I am just shooting off my hip hereOH- and GG Zach!!
govikes busted 10th in ME last year
Over/Under on when Zach gets kicked out of IP: 1 hour from now
Under AINEC
Under AINEC
LOL. We didn't make it to the IP but we did go to the......ah, hell, just know that Zach is really, really, really drunk right now and we all had a blast. They're still out!
Weeeeety guys.Member ofthe month FTW. No waaay they keep ignoring me. you hear me bob? Ya hear dat? It's been too long.christ im drukn.weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Like Zach could even type in the shape he's likely in!!!GG sir!!!!
Weeeeety guys.Member ofthe month FTW. No waaay they keep ignoring me. you hear me bob? Ya hear dat? It's been too long.christ im drukn.weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Double account?!

When you sober up (Thursday-ish?) how about a report. Spill the beans and again, congrats!!!! You do realize, if you won the bracelet, DN would have had to take your mod powers!!!! :club:

GG Sir!!!
GG Sir!!!
lols, check the post count, theres a few different Zach accounts running around, it can get tricky.GG Zach! trip report from the drunk fest aftwerwards
When you sober up (Thursday-ish?) how about a report. Spill the beans and again, congrats!!!! You do realize, if you won the bracelet, DN would have had to take your mod powers!!!! :club:
In your trip report, please mention that I am the greatest PLO player of all time!