Event 12 $1,500 Limit Holdem Go Zach Go Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LJDnv.;vlzsunv/.lzj n/lZXIfdhnv?SLK :?SOIDnv'pSIOhdn'SIH:DVSdvD:VKnS?DLjb?DljvbdvJJDAdv:AKnv"LAJSbjvAGG MAN.....AS'DFVOJNAO';IVNA/SsVVslsknVnkhojv;knS'VDLJbVH'OV;NB'lJ

Good Stuff ZachI think some newbies posted hand histories in strat without converting them that you may get want to get right on.

Good Stuff ZachI think some newbies posted hand histories in strat without converting them that you may get want to get right on.
LOLGreat work Zach....GG :club:
LJDnv.;vlzsunv/.lzj n/lZXIfdhnv?SLK :?SOIDnv'pSIOhdn'SIH:DVSdvD:VKnS?DLjb?DljvbdvJJDAdv:AKnv"LAJSbjvAGG MAN.....AS'DFVOJNAO';IVNA/SsVVslsknVnkhojv;knS'VDLJbVH'OV;NB'lJ
Is there some sort of code in here that I'm missing?

dude that is awesome, way to go man!go get your girl to give you some head because you really deserve it.

.....I haven't run so well today......It's all good tho, cuz now I'm due to run hot as balls myself tomorrow in the $1500 LHE, and by Sunday I should be wearing some new jewelry.
ALMOST!!!!

I'm heading back to Phoenix. Zach played great imo. He was pretty much card dead and after getting rivered in that 2 pair vs flush hand, he pretty much just needed to make a hand because he was getting called down if he played a pot. KQ best hand he'd seen in forever and of course donk has JJ and of course he can't win the flip. Standard tourney BS imo. Anyway, I think everyone went out to dinner to celebrate our government making $4k off a canadian. (I think he can fill out some forms to try and get it back though lol gl with that...)Mark

Neighbor's party kept me drinking and away from my PC. Good showing Zach. Canada is proud.(Drunk too)
What he said (Canada is proud!) GG