June 8: $10,000 7 Card Stud Championship Day #2 6pm Est

my money on both to win as they are both Canadians Go canada GoGo Daniel and Zach
i am at the rio now watching dn hope he wins thisI'm the one with the shirt that says its all fun till someonelooses a nut (picture of squirrels)
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a dumb question, but does DN actually sit at the table texting on his Blackberry to keep this thread up to date? If not how does he do it discreetly?

Probably a dumb question, but does DN actually sit at the table texting on his Blackberry to keep this thread up to date? If not how does he do it discreetly?
The usual: via smoke signal and carrier pigeon.
6:43 PM EST - "New table Annie Duke Bob Feduniak Grant from Toronto Tom Weiderman and Shawn Shiekan :club: OH BOY! No styrofoam ok cup boy!
LMFAOI am surprised she lets them change the cards during the 6 weeks of the WSOP.Or maybe she is on the take at UB :ts

Cyndi Violette EliminatedDaniel Negreanu just eliminated Cyndi Violette. On sixth street Violette put the rest of her chips in and Daniel Negreanu made the call. After the river was dealt Violette looked at Negreanu and asked, "Two pair?" Negreanu replied, "Yep. Two baby ones" as he shrugged and showed threes up. Violette showed a pair of kings and said, "nice hand."From Pokernews.

Negreanu Entertaining The RailCurrently Daniel Negreanu is entertaining the fans that have crammed in along the rail to watch their poker hero in action. In between hands he is practicing his golf swing with the handle of a golf club, and mixing it up with impersonations of his table mate Scotty Nguyen35 players left

Zach set the bar high today, Daniel. You're gonna need to FT this. :club:

Looks like there is a strong group of players left in the tournament. It looks like Daniel has a decent sized chip stack. I hope that stack grows some more soon.

I panicked when I saw "17 left", then I realized he meant 17 players, not 17K. Whew...Just one more spot for the money. Take Ivey out and get an extra 200K!
I've seen this come up a few times and must've missed the bet. What is the bet? Also, how did it relate to the one tournament when Phil told Daniel he decided to skip out or something. Thanks for the info!
I've seen this come up a few times and must've missed the bet. What is the bet? Also, how did it relate to the one tournament when Phil told Daniel he decided to skip out or something. Thanks for the info!
I think the bet is if either Phil or Daniel wins a bracelet in an event that both of them are playing in then the other one pays the winner $200,000.

"Up to 145k beat Ivey a pot he is down to about 80k"Heh heh heh....Really need to sleep, but can't tear myself away. Keep rockin Daniel!"Crushed Mings trip aces with a straight, started 8 10 10 up to 232"Be happy you are at that table. You always play better against the best players. Leave the yummy table alone and be glad you are not there."At the 250 mark and feelin good!"So are we baby, so are we. Bring it home!

...3:42 AM EST - "Up to 145k beat Ivey a pot he is down to about 80k"3:48 AM EST - "Crushed Mings trip aces with a straight, started 8 10 10 up to 232"3:50 AM EST - "At the 250 mark and feelin good!"
That's the spirit! Keep climbing!