I have accounts on most sites already, but I want to sign up for rake back. How do you go about doing this? Also, I haven't played online in over a year. What are the good sites out there now as far as most bad players? I mostly play low-limit NL and low to medium limit LHE. Oh... is it possible to buy into anywhere with checking cards or credit cards? Thanks for the help in advance!

As for rakeback you can only use it on sites that you do not already have an account. If this applies to you follow the link in my signature and it will lead you to an excellent rakeback site.As for weak players. I think they are everywhere at the micro levels. If I were you I would stick to Full Tilt or Pokerstars just because they are the most reliable sites. Full Tilt offers rakeback and Pokerstars does not.As for the credit cards, I have bought in with my Debit card which is a visa on FT and PS. I believe with debit cards it all depends on who your bank is. Some banks will let it go through and others wont. As for credit cards, ive found most of them to be rejected.

I have accounts on most sites already, but I want to sign up for rake back. How do you go about doing this? Also, I haven't played online in over a year. What are the good sites out there now as far as most bad players? I mostly play low-limit NL and low to medium limit LHE. Oh... is it possible to buy into anywhere with checking cards or credit cards? Thanks for the help in advance!
Bodog...ftw

I would recommend Cake poker. As mentioned, to sign up for rakeback at a site, you need to have your first account there. Are you a US player? If you aren't, there are tons of additional good options that open up with multiple skins (a single site on a network of sites that share the same pool of players) that are available to you. One good site I would recommend for a non-us player is NOIQ poker, which is on the i-poker network. As well as loyalty payments, from pokerloyaltyprograms.com (the related site of my rakeback site raketherake), you can also compete in rake races, where depending on how much you rake, you can win additional cash. For rakeback, I recommend raketherake. They are the site I have used for a while, and have found their replies/service to be great. If you choose to sign up to them through me, please use a referral (RTR#16934). Wherever you sign up for rakeback, make sure to check out the additional deals the rakeback site offers, such as rake races for extra cash, or freerolls for reaching at least a certain amount of rake in a month. These can definitely add to your bottom line in addition to the rakeback, as a lot of players don't show up for the freerolls or play really bad. I've managed to final table one from my rakeback site for $1200 so I'm definitely a fan of that promotion.

Search your soul, your true dreams will be found there. :club:
Oh noes......you need to drink more NOW! I don't think I can deal with the Zen you LOL
Oh noes......you need to drink more NOW! I don't think I can deal with the Zen you LOL
LOL, yeah, not sure where that came from. I drank every day in Vegas though... though only got drunk twice, I'm pretty sure IP doesn't put booze in the drinks.