My First Rail Call

My first deep in a tourney - just got my first KO with 12 left. Name is sheffroid.I won't lie, PLO and O8 are my games, but I got bored and wanted to try this for a change.2/12!

My first deep in a tourney - just got my first KO with 12 left. Name is sheffroid.I won't lie, PLO and O8 are my games, but I got bored and wanted to try this for a change.2/12!
Congrats!On bubbling the tourney.You, JINXER, you!
oops - prolly too active early in FT - still in 1st with 8 left.
U doin good lokks there all gonna push with what ever ace they get you make much on knockouts ?
dont min raise, they suck.
He calls any raise there with that - sadly- they have been re-raising to EP click raises - so I was hoping for that.Made 2 KOs.Finished 7th for 9 bux, plus 1 dollar in KOs, yay!TY for the railing!
He calls any raise there with that - sadly- they have been re-raising to EP click raises - so I was hoping for that.Made 2 KOs.Finished 7th for 9 bux, plus 1 dollar in KOs, yay!TY for the railing!
But if you raise your normal raise then you put that player to a decision for his chips. Instead, you allowed him to see a cheap flop and then you were put to a decision where you probably should have check folded.
But if you raise your normal raise then you put that player to a decision for his chips. Instead, you allowed him to see a cheap flop and then you were put to a decision where you probably should have check folded.
Thats true - I was just going by my read of the how the table had played prior to the FT. I'm pretty sure I C/F if the opp was very much deeper.Again - HE is not my "a" game - oh well, happy for the outcome for me.