Wsop Event #12 $1500 Limit Hold'em June 6th

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What site has the best updates on the rest of the losers, I mean field?
pokernews.com

Just imagine how surly and Canadian Zach is going to be once he has a bracelet to rub in our faces!

From PokernewsNo More Songs From LuskeI am sad to report that we will not be hearing any more poker songs from Marcel Luske in this event. With just a few hundred in chips Luske was all in with {7-Clubs}{4-Clubs}. Luske was against Kevin Marcotte's {A-Diamonds}{5-Hearts} and was unable to improve his hand. Marcotte's ace high won the pot and Luske was sent to the rail.Still waiting for an update - should be hitting a break soon.Players Left: 126 out of 880

News on Dinner BreakIt's just been announced that we will break for dinner at the end of Level 13 or when we get into the money if that comes first.KEEP IT UP, ZACH.

Gl ZachRemember: the 3 bet is powerful, use it wisely.I guess Aim and Navy are out?
Day 2 to begin at 6pm eastern time, 3pm pacific - any updates received from Zach will be posted here258pm - "Don't recognize anyone at my table"403pm - "18k after level, small pots"415pm - "25k first hand of 800/1600. Raise limper with KTc from sb - bb and lp call, flop JTxcc. Lp calls down, K turn. Won smallish 3b pot w/AK - @28k"508pm - "Busted a Euro I vaguely recognize with AQ > QJ. Trouble though, 24.3k at break - I 3b a co shorty with A9d, sb wakes up with kings. 1000/2000 after break. 120ish left."515pm - "Still above average"605pm - "16k at 1000/2000...Avg is 25k...Just missing"
Just saying
lol. I was reading this thread about the tourney keeping track of Zach's status, then I see BDC's link to Zach Updates. My dumbass, thinking it would take me to some different updates than this thread, click on the link. A new web page opens and it's this stupid freakin thread. loooooooooool :club::ts:D:D:4h:5c
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I did that too