June 6: $5000 No Limit Hold'em Shootout 3pm Est

Go DanielNo Bloch PartyAndy Bloch and his opponent were all in preflop. Bloch had Q-9 and the opponent had A-Q. The board ran out 8-5-8-4-Q and Bloch was sent home -- or to the cash gamesTypicalAnother hand from near the end of Level 2: On a flop of , Mike Matusow checked and Max Pescatori bet 3,000. Matusow thought for a while, then reraised all in. Pescatori made the call. Pescatori showed for an open-ended straight draw. Matusow showed for middle pair. The turn was the , and Matusow was drawing dead. He's down to about 1,125 in chips, while Pescatori is up to 27,000.Daniel Negreanu Eliminated

Why is he not raising this shenannigans?
He has to raise here. You make a very good point. The structure of this event is not that slow... State again, you're gonna have a sick online sng player winning this event.

Juanda Busts HellmuthJohn Juanda raised to 1,800 in the small blind. Phil Hellmuth reraised to 4,800 and Juanda went all in. Hellmuth jumped up and splashed all his remaining chips in the pot. Hellmuth showed , but Juanda had . "Are you f***** kidding me??!!!" Hellmuth shouts. "I wait four hours for this??!"The board comes out and Hellmuth is out. Juanda and "Doc" are now heads up.

Haha, there's something very satisfying about a Hellmuth snapcall being pwned - but what were the hands?

Juanda Busts HellmuthJohn Juanda raised to 1,800 in the small blind. Phil Hellmuth reraised to 4,800 and Juanda went all in. Hellmuth jumped up and splashed all his remaining chips in the pot. Hellmuth showed :club::D , but Juanda had :3h:5c . "Are you f***** kidding me??!!!" Hellmuth shouts. "I wait four hours for this??!"The board comes out :4h:D:ts:D:D and Hellmuth is out. Juanda and "Doc" are now heads up.
Complete guess at the hands/board. Hope I was right.
Complete guess at the hands/board. Hope I was right.
It was worse, lol. Cooler for HellmuthAfter Juanda and the "Doc" needled a short-stacked Phil Hellmuth for a solid hour about his tight play, Hellmuth finally got his 10,000 in with two black kings--only to find out he was drawing slim against Juanda's AA. "I let them run over me all day, and then I had him set up..." lamented Hellmuth. His kings never improved and he was eliminated from the tournament. Juanda, meanwhile, has a commanding chip lead moving into heads up play.

If anyone wants side action on this, I'll take Joe "the cub" Sebok over anyone you like. Big money, say $25. I have to pay out on FTP, but will accept from Stars or FTP. I'll take 2 individual bets. If there's more than that maybe we can do a pool. The 36 to choose from(35 obv).Rules:If neither player advances to day 3, bet is null and void. If one player advances to day 3, then bet is paid. If both players advance, money is paid to whoever has the highest finisher. Fri Jun 06 23:30:00 PDT 2008Event 11 - No Limit Hold 'Em Shootout - The WinnersNote: Play has ended for the day and will resume with a new round of tournaments tomorrow. Below is a list of all of today's tournament winners and their new seat assignments. All of today's winners represent the money group for this event and are guaranteed to receive at least $16,920 in prize money.Table One:Seat One: Evan McNiffSeat Two: John MurphySeat Thee: Eugene KatchalovSeat Four: Thomas RoupeSeat Five: Joe SebokSeat Six: William PalmerTable Two:Seat One: Mats GavatinSeat Two: Pier RuscallaSeat Three: Christopher HowardSeat Four: Leo WolpertSeat Five: Michael GraczSeat Six: Jacobo FernandezTable Three:Seat One: Isaac HaxtonSeat Two: Greg MuellerSeat Three: Burt BoutinSeat Four: Adam LevySeat Five: Paul RoperSeat Six: Ryan ThurlowTony GTable Four:Seat One: Tony GSeat Two: Robert FirestoneSeat Three: Sinous JamshidiSeat Four: Elton BeebeSeat Five: Alex JacobSeat Six: John MonnetteTable Five:Seat One: John JuandaSeat Two: Eric FroehlichSeat Three: Andrey ZaichenkoSeat Four: Gabriel CostnerSeat Five: Timothy WestSeat Six: Erik SeidelTable Six:Seat One: Andre Biechel RemySeat Two: Gregg TurkSeat Three: William BlandaSeat Four: Phillip TomSeat Five: Richard KirschSeat Six: Ariel Schneller