June 6: $5000 No Limit Hold'em Shootout 3pm Est

Daniel had a great run in this event last year, coming in 3rd.As always he'll be gunning for the gold.cards are in the air at 3:00 PM EST.Check back here for updates on Daniel and other FCPers playing in this event.Daniel:3:05 PM EST - "Guy on my left is a WPT winner aside from that I don't know anyone else at my table with 3 players not here yet"3:14 PM EST - "Roland DeWolfe sat with me. I like playing with him, he's goofy LOL"3:24 PM EST - "6800 now. Raised to 400 with 55 got reraised to 1400 and called. Flop 236 I check call 2000. Turn 7 I check fold to a 4k bet"3:42 PM EST - "KK just got screwed guy raises with 77 to 500 I call with KK. Flop Q22 he bets I call. Turn 7. I have 3150 left"3:54 PM EST - "Literrtally just talked a guy off of AJ call. I had A8 and begged him to fold - he did"3:55 PM EST - "3550"4:14 PM EST - "4600 now. Three guys limped and I shoved on the button for 3k with A3 offm Roland folded A7"4:17 PM EST - "Ivey is gone"4:35 PM EST - "Still 10 at my table and I'm trying my best"4:39 PM EST - "Just folded 99 preflop. It was raised and all in from cut off pos. I was button"4:41 PM EST - "JJ and other 99 were there"4:46 PM EST - "Just folded 44 after all in and call"4:48 PM EST - "No one ever loses all in. That sucks because short handed play will have higher blinds"4:59 PM EST - "6250 Moved all in on a guy W 10 10"5:05 PM EST - "5500 end of level 2"5:51 PM EST - "We finally lost a player"5:57 PM EST - "I'm out. Went all in with A6 and got called by A9. I plan on playing the 5pm limit holdem"

Shoot-outs are great... except for in soccerInsert: Pic of John Terry on the ground after missing in the Champions League FinalGL DN and all FCPers

Love shootouts, one of the best formats. I believe Daniel came 3rd last year in this event, so I'm sure he's hungry for 1st this time around.TID Daniel!!!EDIT: Nevermind Matt beat me to that result lol.

Love shootouts, one of the best formats. I believe Daniel came 3rd last year in this event, so I'm sure he's hungry for 1st this time around.TID Daniel!!!
This year the structure is better and buy-in is bigger, I think Daniel is getting the bracelet right here!

Goot Luckierest DN + FCPers!!

This year the structure is better and buy-in is bigger, I think Daniel is getting the bracelet right here!
i was about to say... this event is new... I think daniel did well in the 1500$ nl shootout last year?
Insert: Pic of John Terry on the ground after missing in the Champions League FinalGL DN and all FCPers
I think that's the only reason why penalties are good ;)GL Peeps
i was about to say... this event is new... I think daniel did well in the 1500$ nl shootout last year?
Yes 3rd, I feel like the bigger buy'in and structure will help him, mostly with mindset.I think this is one of his best chances

NL Holdem shootouts are the best live tournaments in the world..and i think danuiel is gonna win this thing xDyes, last year the buy in was only 1500$ but this year its bigger.. but you can compare this events to each other..GL DN!!get in deep ;)and play your A-game!!

anyone knows if this is a double or triple shootout?Last year was just a double shootout but this event lasts 3 days so i am not sure. Probably a triple shootout.

3:24 PM EST - "6800 now. Raised to 400 with 55 got reraised to 1400 and called. Flop 236 I check call 2000. Turn 7 I check fold to a 4k bet"AA or KK right there.

Daniel had a great run in this event last year, coming in 3rd.As always he'll be gunning for the gold.cards are in the air at 3:00 PM EST.Check back here for updates on Daniel and other FCPers playing in this event.Daniel:3:05 PM EST - "Guy on my left is a WPT winner aside from that I don't know anyone else at my table with 3 players not here yet"3:14 PM EST - "Roland DeWolfe sat with me. I like playing with him, he's goofy LOL"3:24 PM EST - "6800 now. Raised to 400 with 55 got reraised to 1400 and called. Flop 236 I check call 2000. Turn 7 I check fold to a 4k bet"3:42 PM EST - "KK just got screwed guy raises with 77 to 500 I call with KK. Flop Q22 he bets I call. Turn 7. I have 3150 left"3:54 PM EST - "Literrtally just talked a guy off of AJ call. I had A8 and begged him to fold - he did"3:55 PM EST - "3550"
Why is he not raising this shenannigans?
Daniel had a great run in this event last year, coming in 3rd.As always he'll be gunning for the gold.cards are in the air at 3:00 PM EST.Check back here for updates on Daniel and other FCPers playing in this event.Daniel:4:14 PM EST - "4600 now. Three guys limped and I shoved on the button for 3k with A3 offm Ryland folded A7"
FYP