Am I Good At Poker Or Am I Just Running Well?

so I'm thinking I should cash out and run before my downswing or seriously consider poker as an income. Please look me up on your databases and whatnot, I'm 'Jimako10' on full tilt. I can't tell if I'm running well or just playing well. Honestly I'm not putting these up to show off, i just graduated college and I don't want to go to the real world. Anyone who plays sit n gos for a living, help me out with some insight. Avg Games Profit ROI Profit Avg Buyin 285 $3.69 36% $1,051.35 $10.20

Get a job. 285 Sit n Go's is nothng. $1000 is less than nothing. You won't begint to have an idea of you're true ROI til around 1000 games. You can start to feel confident about a winrate after perhaps 3-5k games.

so I'm thinking I should cash out and run before my downswing or seriously consider poker as an income. Please look me up on your databases and whatnot, I'm 'Jimako10' on full tilt. I can't tell if I'm running well or just playing well. Honestly I'm not putting these up to show off, i just graduated college and I don't want to go to the real world. Anyone who plays sit n gos for a living, help me out with some insight. Avg Games Profit ROI Profit Avg Buyin 285 $3.69 36% $1,051.35 $10.20
dont quit school/jobMy first 2,250 sng's i lost $1400. I then proceeded to have a 750 sng stretch where i was up $1400, getting me back to even lifetime. I am now finding out that I was just running good and I am still a losing player. 285 games is nothing.Play a few thousand sng's then come talk to us.

I was thinking about this:Anyone who's ever played for decent stakes in their lives has, in their poker youth, wondered, "Could I do this for a living?"The short answer is, if you are posting a new topic here to ask, you have no ****ing clue what you are getting yourself into, and you probably aren't that good.I LOL hard every time I think about winning a few hundred on my lunch break working a college job, and actually considering not going to back to work ever because poker was just so easy.LOL.Thats not to say you someday may not be able to become a pro, but that day is a long, long, LONG way away.

Obvious brag post
Seriously man it's not, I just graduated college and I can't stand the fact that I will have to work some job I probably dont like for half the rest of my conscious life ( I dont have a job yet).....I just dont know much about those small online pros.And I was thinking, I need like a 1000 Sit n Gos for a better reflection of my roi?.....thats like 75,000 hands...is that not a lot?
Seriously man it's not, I just graduated college and I can't stand the fact that I will have to work some job I probably dont like for half the rest of my conscious life ( I dont have a job yet).....I just dont know much about those small online pros.And I was thinking, I need like a 1000 Sit n Gos for a better reflection of my roi?.....thats like 75,000 hands...is that not a lot?
As many have pointed out, doing this for a living isn't something that you can just ask random internet posters about.Basically, if you have to ask, you aren't ready. It's the truest statement in this thread, and it needs to be emphasized.This is something you need to know, need to feel. When you are ready, you will know.There's probably a million factors to consider when trying to become an online poker pro. You need to have all of these sorted out. You don't have any of them sorted out.Good luck to you in your future play, however, and somewhere down the road, it may work out for you. For the vast majority of poker players, it doesn't.