June 4: $1000 No Limit Hold'em W Rebuys Day #2 5pm Est

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:17 PM EST - "54 left I'm officially showing profit and 24 spots from shutting up the donk from the other thread"Any avid rail birds have the link to this other thread or care to shed light on who Daniel is shutting up?
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=123553
Here we go kids!8:17 PM EST - "54 left I'm officially showing profit and 24 spots from shutting up the donk from the other thread"
CLASSIC!

8:17 PM EST - "54 left I'm officially showing profit and 24 spots from shutting up the donk from the other thread"Nice :club:

Daniel should know that this event does'nt count in terms of "the donk" shutting up in terms of losing his money. This event was deemed exempt under the terms of the contract so even if DN finishes 1st he is still eligible for taking FCP's collective bet of 37k if in fact it goes to escrow which is the only detail to iron out.So hopefully this stays as a motivation!

From the Mixed Event Live Updates:Ivey's Littlest FanAs players were finding their seats, Dario Minieri intercepted Phil Ivey pleading for a photo op. The 6-foot-2 Ivey obliged the tiny Italian."I watch his videos of his bluffs, they're so sick," said Minieiri, who added that Ivey was his "idol."Didn't take Ivey long. I think he's probably better in there anyway.Nice to see DN making a good run after sounding like he couldn't hit anything first couple of events. Take it down Mr Negreanu.

Daniel should know that this event does'nt count in terms of "the donk" shutting up in terms of losing his money. This event was deemed exempt under the terms of the contract so even if DN finishes 1st he is still eligible for taking FCP's collective bet of 37k if in fact it goes to escrow which is the only detail to iron out.So hopefully this stays as a motivation!
daniel is not concerned with hte bet at all.. the guy said "daniel will not finish in the top 30 of any events"... daniel is clearly proving otherwise is he does indeed finish 30 or better in this event.so.. he is "shutting him up"
daniel is not concerned with hte bet at all.. the guy said "daniel will not finish in the top 30 of any events"... daniel is clearly proving otherwise is he does indeed finish 30 or better in this event.so.. he is "shutting him up"
The guy is putting up 25k, I don't think he will shut up if he wins the 37k.

Craig Gray $620000 Daniel Negreanu $370000 Steve Gross $280000 Phi Nguyen $245000 Jon van Fleet $220000 Lyric Duveyoung $210000 Jeff Williams $195000 Chad Brown $195000 Tim West $185000 Jeff Madsen $180000

8:10 PM EST - "175k now. New table different table image other table I was tight, here I got some hands early"8:17 PM EST - "54 left I'm officially showing profit and 24 spots from shutting up the donk from the other thread"9:00 PM EST - "Close to 400k"
... something is missing
9:06 PM EST - "QQ held against AK again then with 8 10 spaded flop came Q 10 9 two spadesM turn spade I checked. River J I fired 70k and got called. Played it perfect"translation?
First hand he double with Q's vs AK. Second hand he had 10 8 of spades, the flop was Qs, 10x, 9s, turn was Xs, he checked. The river was a J and he bet 70k and got called. He feels he played the hand perfectly.I've changed very little. It made sense in the first place.

On BreakPlay has slowed down a bit and we've just started a 20-minute break. The floor announced that they'll be coloring up and racing off the black chips, and Daniel Negreanu just leapt from his table and raced out of the room.???????

On BreakPlay has slowed down a bit and we've just started a 20-minute break. The floor announced that they'll be coloring up and racing off the black chips, and Daniel Negreanu just leapt from his table and raced out of the room.???????
obv had to run to bathroom
obv had to run to bathroom
I'd guess he is enjoying his break by watching some of what is looking more and more like the last hockey game of the season.Peace,Opie