June 4: $1000 No Limit Hold'em W Rebuys Day #2 5pm Est

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ObeyTheDog is out I believe (If I've got the name right:Darmanin EliminatedBrian Darmanin led out for 4,200 preflop and Faraz Jaka called from the big blind. The flop came {10-Hearts} {J-Spades} {5-Hearts} and Darmanin moved all-in for his remaining 27,700. Faraz called and showed pocket nines while Darmanin held {K-Hearts} {Q-Clubs} for over and an open-ended straight draw. Neither the {8-Hearts} on the turn nor the {4-Clubs} on the river offered any help and Darmanin was eliminated.UL Obey, gg.

ObeyTheDog is out I believe (If I've got the name right:Darmanin EliminatedBrian Darmanin led out for 4,200 preflop and Faraz Jaka called from the big blind. The flop came {10-Hearts} {J-Spades} {5-Hearts} and Darmanin moved all-in for his remaining 27,700. Faraz called and showed pocket nines while Darmanin held {K-Hearts} {Q-Clubs} for over and an open-ended straight draw. Neither the {8-Hearts} on the turn nor the {4-Clubs} on the river offered any help and Darmanin was eliminated.UL Obey, gg.
damn toilet!!!gg Brian
Ouch, GG Obey...

Ba Da Boom.

Negreanu Eliminates AnotherBoth Daniel Negreanu and Ken Golden saw and checked a flop of {2-Diamonds} {J-Diamonds} {6-Clubs}. The turn brought the {2-Spades} and Golden moved all-in. Negreanu called, turning over {A-Clubs} {2-Hearts} for trips while Golden held J-8 for top pair. The {4-Spades} fell on the river and Golden was eliminated.
No updated chip count yet though.
Phil Ivey Has Been EliminatedHe came into Day 2 as our chip leader, but Phil Ivey is out. Nothing went right for him today, and he lost just about every pot he played, including a big one where his Q-Q lost to Jon van Fleet's A-J when van Fleet turned an Ace.And van Fleet finished what he started. Ivey raised to 7,500 under the gun and van Fleet popped it to 19,500. Ivey called and they saw a flop of {A-Clubs} {3-Diamonds} {4-Hearts}. Ivey checked and when van Fleet bet 20,000 Ivey moved all in. Van Fleet called and turned over {A-Hearts} {A-Spades}, crushing Ivey's {A-Diamonds} {K-Clubs}. Ivey walked through the crowd gathered at the rail and headed out of the Amazon Room.
Anyone seen Eli hanging around the dealer looking shifty?

Ya, I think I could have maybe checked the flop and shoved his turn bet instead, but I tanked and shipped it to put more pressure on those types of hands. unfortunately, my overbet clued him in on my weakness a bit and he made a difficult call with 99, which I respect. I mean, he was calling off his chips in a spot where at best he was coinflipping, but he read it good and was slightly ahead, so I can only knock the table and hope to win a race. Funny thing is, I'm absolutely shipping any Jack and even some overpairs for the same reason....because you get hero called by 9's. Unfortunately, I didn't have the hand to dominate this time.Back to work on Saturday. GLGL Bkice and daniel.

Ya, I think I could have maybe checked the flop and shoved his turn bet instead, but I tanked and shipped it to put more pressure on those types of hands. unfortunately, my overbet clued him in on my weakness a bit and he made a difficult call with 99, which I respect. I mean, he was calling off his chips in a spot where at best he was coinflipping, but he read it good and was slightly ahead, so I can only knock the table and hope to win a race. Funny thing is, I'm absolutely shipping any Jack and even some overpairs for the same reason....because you get hero called by 9's. Unfortunately, I didn't have the hand to dominate this time.Back to work on Saturday. GLGL Bkice and daniel.
why not bet like half the stack or so?
Tough break man. GLGLGL on Saturday!
GG, suh. Nice run. Do it again, orly?
Pokernews has DN at $158k but no other report to explain it. Nice.
7:45 PM EST - "170k details coming soon"7:49 PM EST - "New table W Clonie Gowam Michael Binger"7:53 PM EST - "Guy makes it 10k I call BB with 33. Flop 953 rainbow. I check call 15. Turn 2 I bet 10k he shoves with AK. Play worked perfect"
7:53 PM EST - "Guy makes it 10k I call BB with 33. Flop 953 rainbow. I check call 15. Turn 2 I bet 10k he shoves with AK. Play worked perfect"
Read the above with the JAWS theme playing in your head.Methinks DN is on his nasty game now. TIDTIDTID!
Here we go kids!Day #2 kicks off at 5PM EST!Good luck to Daniel and FCPer Obey The Dog!!Edit - and any other FCPers still in it to win it.Daniel:8:17 PM EST - "54 left I'm officially showing profit and 24 spots from shutting up the donk from the other thread"
well, someone got pwnd, i guess^^

8:17 PM EST - "54 left I'm officially showing profit and 24 spots from shutting up the donk from the other thread"Any avid rail birds have the link to this other thread or care to shed light on who Daniel is shutting up?