June 3: $1000 No Limit Hold'em W Rebuys 12pm

8 rebuys
With an addon I nailed it.And I did it first...Ship the FCP closet organizer this away Bobbie my boy!!
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the prize for being off by 1?
Here is your prize...still want it?29calculatorjumboks7.jpg
lol *scratches head, shrugs shoulders, and walks to another part of the party*...oopsGL DN and Monix!!!!
With an addon I nailed it.And I did it first...Ship the FCP closet organizer this away Bobbie my boy!!
Look again... It seems you missed my surprisingly accurate guess.
I am at 7,850 with only 1 rebuy and the double-add-on...so I am down 150 chips...boring.
Gamble more ya nit . :club: jk gl daniel will do well in this event i got one of those crazy feelings .

J.C. Alvardo Push-and-Run StrategyJ.C. Alvarado is playing in today event and is still alive in the $5,000 Mixed Hold'em tournament. He moved in the last of his chips against Eli Elezra...then raced off to play a hand in the $5,000 Mixed event. When he returned he found that his A9 lost to Elezra's KJ when Elezra spiked a king on the river. "So sick!" Alvarado shouted...and then returned to the $5,000 Mixed event.

J.C. Alvardo Push-and-Run StrategyJ.C. Alvarado is playing in today event and is still alive in the $5,000 Mixed Hold'em tournament. He moved in the last of his chips against Eli Elezra...then raced off to play a hand in the $5,000 Mixed event. When he returned he found that his A9 lost to Elezra's KJ when Elezra spiked a king on the river. "So sick!" Alvarado shouted...and then returned to the $5,000 Mixed event.
hahaha. Awesome

El oh el...That Was A Boo BooIn a battle of the blinds just before the break, Lee Watkinson hit a set of sixes when the flop came Js-5s-6c . When the 10c turned, the other player bet and Watkinson raised. His opponent thought Watkinson had moved all in and tabled his hand--pocket Queens. But Watkinson hadn't gone all in--he still had chips behind and the opposing player took his hand back. The river was the 7h, and although everyone at the table--including Watkinson--knew what he had, the other player moved all in. Of course, there was no way he was going to win another chip--if Watkinson couldn't beat QQ he'd just fold. But if Watkinson COULD beat QQ his opponent stood to lose his stack, and that's exactly what happened. Watkinson tabled his sixes, took down a massive pot, and his dejected opponent headed out of the Amazon Room. Watkinson now has 65,000.

El oh el...That Was A Boo BooIn a battle of the blinds just before the break, Lee Watkinson hit a set of sixes when the flop came Js-5s-6c . When the 10c turned, the other player bet and Watkinson raised. His opponent thought Watkinson had moved all in and tabled his hand--pocket Queens. But Watkinson hadn't gone all in--he still had chips behind and the opposing player took his hand back. The river was the 7h, and although everyone at the table--including Watkinson--knew what he had, the other player moved all in. Of course, there was no way he was going to win another chip--if Watkinson couldn't beat QQ he'd just fold. But if Watkinson COULD beat QQ his opponent stood to lose his stack, and that's exactly what happened. Watkinson tabled his sixes, took down a massive pot, and his dejected opponent headed out of the Amazon Room. Watkinson now has 65,000.
Wow, can we officially call that the worst play of all time?

I am out - I spewed off half my stack with AK vs QQ, got it all back, then did not win a pot for two hours. Had to lay down AK and AQ to four-bets after I three bet. Was down to 3K, when I pushed Kh on the button, and the BB called with AcQc.Taking tonight off to rest for tomorrow's $2,000 NLHE event.

Toilet wrote:

got about 52k at break. im guessing avg is about 25k. Got a tough table, Allin 420, Ak 87, daniel negreanu, Crazy Zackory then 2 other online guys who are playing really well i think one of em might be Lenny.
Daniel wrote:
10:08 PM: "90k after a sick call. Raised to 14k early with 77 online phenom calls on button BB calls flop 10 10 8 two hearts I bet 2500 button raises 4200 more I sense weak and call. Turn 2 I check he fires 8600 I call. River J I check he thinks. If he fires I am calling him. He checks, I win"
hmmm

Negreanu Boats UpOn a flop of {4-Diamonds} {Q-Diamonds} {4-Clubs} Daniel Negreanu checked-called a 2,500 bet by a single opponent. The turn brought the {5-Clubs} and again Daniel checked, then called a 5,000 bet. The {4-Spades} fell on the river and again Daniel checked, after which his opponent checked as well. Daniel turned over {J-Clubs} {Q-Hearts} and took down the pot with a full house, fours full of queens. Immediately after the hand, Phil Ivey pulled up a seat at the same table.where was this during the rebuy period?!?!?!

Perhaps still stinging from the previous hand he lost to Duveyoung, Phil Hellmuth couldn't help from chiming in. "That's what happens when a crazy guy gets hot," he said, "but then they bust out quickly."He went on to say, "My time costs a lot of money, son. It's 50,000 a date. You have to pay me, then I spank you."el oh el

lol chip dumpamentsPhil Hellmuth...Being Phil HellmuthA bit frustrated after losing a few pots Phil Hellmuth announced to the table, "That's it, I'm raising every pot, I'm here to gamble". Under the gun he raised to 2,000 and had one caller before another player (with about 10,000 in his stack) raised to 7,500. Hellmuth pushed, the original caller folded, and the player who raised and who'd already committed about 3/4 of his chips...folded.Hellmuth showed the and declaimed, "Who do you think you're playing? I can read them...I can read their souls. Not today baby, good luck bluffing me".

lol chip dumpamentsPhil Hellmuth...Being Phil HellmuthA bit frustrated after losing a few pots Phil Hellmuth announced to the table, "That's it, I'm raising every pot, I'm here to gamble". Under the gun he raised to 2,000 and had one caller before another player (with about 10,000 in his stack) raised to 7,500. Hellmuth pushed, the original caller folded, and the player who raised and who'd already committed about 3/4 of his chips...folded.Hellmuth showed the -fill in blank, please- and declaimed, "Who do you think you're playing? I can read them...I can read their souls. Not today baby, good luck bluffing me".
lol chip dumpamentsPhil Hellmuth...Being Phil HellmuthA bit frustrated after losing a few pots Phil Hellmuth announced to the table, "That's it, I'm raising every pot, I'm here to gamble". Under the gun he raised to 2,000 and had one caller before another player (with about 10,000 in his stack) raised to 7,500. Hellmuth pushed, the original caller folded, and the player who raised and who'd already committed about 3/4 of his chips...folded.Hellmuth showed the and declaimed, "Who do you think you're playing? I can read them...I can read their souls. Not today baby, good luck bluffing me".
That play is SO much worse than the QQ hand.Wow so bad.