Cant Stop Laughing About Daniel...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of orgies....I will FINALLY be in Chicago next week. When is the next Chi-Town FCPer event or poker night? Can I get invited? Please! I will be missing the fact that out here in AZ I live 2 miles from a card room.(plus I like to drink)
Pretty sure Cubsfan99 can put this together.
Pretty sure Cubsfan99 can put this together.
I will be there for 6 to 9 months it seems now. So let me know when. The first couple weeks I am pretty sure that my mother is going to monopolize my time. It's her right.
I will be there for 6 to 9 months it seems now. So let me know when. The first couple weeks I am pretty sure that my mother is going to monopolize my time. It's her right.
Where in Chicago are you staying?
Where in Chicago are you staying?
The office is up in Buffalo Grove so I will have an apartment there where I will be on school nights. Access to the owners studio condo downtown on like 200 N. LaSalle for my weekend enjoyment. And the majority of the family is out in Naperville. So I will be all over the place.
Cliffnotes:we are gulliblerdog is a jerkJC is bustoDoug doesnt stfuhoosier likes moneyman-ee-faces is also busto
Meh. Too late for cliffnotes for most of us, sadly.
Cliffnotes:we are gulliblerdog is a jerk, gullible, busto, doesn't stfu and likes moneyJC is bustoDoug doesnt stfuhoosier likes moneyman-ee-faces is also busto
FYP
Cliffnotes:we are gulliblerdog is a jerk, gullible, busto, doesn't stfu and likes money and he's oldJC is bustoDoug doesnt stfuhoosier likes moneyman-ee-faces is also busto
FYP
FYP
Cliffnotes:we are gulliblerdog is a jerk, gullible, busto, doesn't stfu and likes money and he's oldJC is bustoDoug doesnt stfuhoosier likes moneyRivergirl likes to play pool and touch herselfEveryone wants pics or video to confirm above (not the pool part)Poker Addict is also old, but moving back to Chicago next weekGallo is usually drunkKevlar doesn't like pantsTehtoe and Fargo are loversHighway posts funny picturesGWCGWC got PWNT by a pool proChrozzo is gonna be in the middle of the FCP group hug/gangbang with RG close to the centerman-ee-faces is also busto
FYP
FYP
FYP
Cliffnotes:we are gulliblerdog is a jerk, gullible, busto, doesn't stfu and likes money and he's oldJC is bustoDoug doesnt stfuhoosier likes moneyMetternich is an internet douchebagRivergirl likes to play pool and touch herselfEveryone wants pics or video to confirm above (not the pool part)Poker Addict is also old, but moving back to Chicago next weekGallo is usually drunkKevlar doesn't like pantsTehtoe and Fargo are loversHighway posts funny picturesGWCGWC got PWNT by a pool proChrozzo is gonna be in the middle of the FCP group hug/gangbang with RG close to the centerman-ee-faces is also busto
I demand to be included!

Sigh, why do super threads allways have to develop while i'm asleep?

So o/u on how long until OP/troll comes back with an excuse why he didn't transfer?Unless he's been banned of course.Also, I'm curious how the cereal plays into all this. Was that part of the lie, or was that truth?

So o/u on how long until OP/troll comes back with an excuse why he didn't transfer?Unless he's been banned of course.Also, I'm curious how the cereal plays into all this. Was that part of the lie, or was that truth?
Any excuse for you being IN CALIFORNIA?
80% chance he is a random troll, likely American, who created this persona just to joke around and thinks this is hilarious. 19% chance he is Bjorn Peters or whatever his name is, he makes cereal and plays low-stakes online and thinks this is hilarious.<1% chance he is Bjorn Peters (I'm not gonna go look up his stupid last name), he makes cereal, he has lots of money online, and his wife or somebody made him come to his senses about this bet and now he is embarrassed about showing his face.imo
Sigh, why do super threads allways have to develop while i'm asleep?
asleep? Who are you, Rip Van DoucheBag? (since everyone is hypersensitive, I'm not calling you a douche, i just use douche instead of most words. Carry on)
he certainly doesn't deserve to be banned.he got paid on the number of hits to his cereal website. Duh
80% chance he is a random troll, likely American, who created this persona just to joke around and thinks this is hilarious. 19% chance he is Bjorn Peters or whatever his name is, he makes cereal and plays low-stakes online and thinks this is hilarious.<1% chance he is Bjorn Peters (I'm not gonna go look up his stupid last name), he makes cereal, he has lots of money online, and his wife or somebody made him come to his senses about this bet and now he is embarrassed about showing his face.imo
Yeah, if he was a troll one would think he wouldn't have just disappeared...he'd have kept it up as long as possible, feigning problems with the transfer, etc.