Cant Stop Laughing About Daniel...

How long does it take for a stars transfer to go through?
Normally goes through within minutes... Although all my experience with transfers involve amounts ranging from $3 to $80. I would not be surprised if they were to hold such a large transfer until they were able to independently verify that Man-ee-faces, did indeed intend to make the transfer...
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I..... want.......... to............ post........... soooooooo.............. bad.
That felt good, didn't it?
I..... want.......... to............ post........... soooooooo.............. bad.When is the official deadline?
If I remember right from earlier in this thread, the deadline to ship the money to escrow was..........2 1/2 hours ago.

I dunno why everybody is in such a hurry to say "LOL he's a fake." Look, either he comes through with the escrow or he doesn't. Those of you with no monetary interest in this should calm the fk down.

I dunno why everybody is in such a hurry to say "LOL he's a fake." Look, either he comes through with the escrow or he doesn't. Those of you with no monetary interest in this should calm the fk down.
I kinda agree with this fwiw, which is probably not much lol.

I think this guy is obviously a fake and have thought that since the beginning of the thread. I can't believe as many people are taking this as seriously as they have. The point is that it would be a diverting internet prank for someone to string along a bunch of people and get them to shuffle around a really significant amount of money. I don't know whether poker forums are supposed to be more honest or civil, but on any other forum I've ever frequented something like this would be a hoax and it would never have been able to get as far as it has.He's basically asking you guys to bet on a sure thing, how does that not make it immediately obvious?

I think this guy is obviously a fake and have thought that since the beginning of the thread. I can't believe as many people are taking this as seriously as they have. The point is that it would be a diverting internet prank for someone to string along a bunch of people and get them to shuffle around a really significant amount of money. I don't know whether poker forums are supposed to be more honest or civil, but on any other forum I've ever frequented something like this would be a hoax and it would never have been able to get as far as it has.He's basically asking you guys to bet on a sure thing, how does that not make it immediately obvious?
This was basically my sentiments but was asked to be quiet, so shhhhhhh for now.....I guess. -shrug-
Even if the chances of it being legit is like 1% what is the point of ppl coming in here and crapping on the chance that some have for action? Not really fair to say with certainty that he hasn't sent the funds as I believe JC is in a tourney.

It's worth it for us to go through this whole process even if there's a very slim chance it goes through. If it doesn't, it's not like we lose money. And plus it's not like this is cutting into our time that much anyways.

Hi Daniel,I dont know if you'll read this message but I really hope so :D My name is Björn Peters and I'm from Germany as you might have already noticed by my bad language skills! I'm living closely to Dortmund where you intend to go next week to play the EPT. It's difficult not to sound silly now, but I really hope I can meet you there and maybe talk a bit to you. I've been reading your blogs and your vids since the beginning and I did also buy your "Hold'Em Wisdom for all players" although I didn't really like it (sorry for that :club:). But I can say by watching your play and reading your blogs I somehow found a new style of playing and now I'm just close to playing the high stakes games at PokerStars.Well, what ever: I just wanted to know if there is any possibility to get in touch with you during your stay in Dortmund. I know you'll be busy and I guess hundreds of Germans want to get to know you :D But maybe I have a little advantage :ts On Poker After Dark I saw you saying to Ivey that you heart of our good beer in Germany :4h I can get you some of the best we have AND my grandma is living in Dortmund, she cooks the best vegetarian food you've ever tasted :)If I can't manage to see you I just wish you best of luck for the tournament and if you like to drink the best german beers we have, then try some "Franziskaner Weissbier", "Erdinger/Paulaner Weissbier" or if you dont like Weissbier try Krombacher, Diebels or Herforder :DGreetings and all the best to you,Björn Peters
you guys did go read his other posts, right? like this one where he offers his grandmothers cooking to Daniel. Or the advice questions on tournament strat - with a $25 buy in when he says he plays the largest NLHE games?I am not looking to jump around and say, hahahah, he's a fake. But all of the guys - and I do respect you - that say to be quiet because you are trying to get action on this, is really pretty silly. Do you think that it is really your fellow FCPer's that are going to make this guy not ship the $25k? Or the fact that he doesn't have it? Or the fact that Daniel has already shipped better then 30th in an event?This thread is amusing to me on so many levels. I want to thank everyone for putting this together. Hopefully it was one big elaborate level from all involved. Because if that is the case - BRILLIANT!!!!!!(that being said, I hope he ships the cash)

I've refrained from posting for a while out of respect for the people who are trying (probably vainly) to get action on a sure thing. I never understood why they wanted this anyways, if I were the OP and I honestly wanted action I would like as many people as possible to malign me. No better way to convince people to bet on it. But at this point the OP has either sent the money and we will find out shortly and I will be proven wrong, or he has not sent the money and the deadline has passed.Either way my comments can have no possible impact on the outcome, so I'm making them.

For one many of the people who are involved gamble for a living so making bets just comes with the territory. For one this forum is a little different in that it is based around poker and gamblingOther than that did you miss the part about keeping your opinions out of this thread? Or does every account on FCP feel the need to throw in a I TOLD YOU SO HAHAHAHAH YOUR SO DUMB. I have a few things that I want to say, but for now I will just ask again that people respect that this is a bet between two parties and if you are not involved monetarily show some courtesy and STFU for now

and yeah, if you look at some of his other topics it becomes obvious that he can't have the kind of BR needed to field this action. That or all the other topics were elaborate trolls from a high stakes player.

you guys did go read his other posts, right? like this one where he offers his grandmothers cooking to Daniel. Or the advice questions on tournament strat - with a $25 buy in when he says he plays the largest NLHE games?I am not looking to jump around and say, hahahah, he's a fake. But all of the guys - and I do respect you - that say to be quiet because you are trying to get action on this, is really pretty silly. Do you think that it is really your fellow FCPer's that are going to make this guy not ship the $25k? Or the fact that he doesn't have it? Or the fact that Daniel has already shipped better then 30th in an event?This thread is amusing to me on so many levels. I want to thank everyone for putting this together. Hopefully it was one big elaborate level from all involved. Because if that is the case - BRILLIANT!!!!!!(that being said, I hope he ships the cash)
LOL, this guy seriously has an anger problem. One more thing: Has anybody checked out/knows already that this guy even has 25k to do this with? I'm just curious, cuz with a quick check of his name on opr and sharkscope, he doesn't show up at all on opr and he has very few on sharkscope, mostly with <$10 entry fee. Just curious.....
Ok, I'll shut up (for now) but I don't think giving some info and insight from our perspective on this is AT ALL out of line or hurts your bet. That being said, I'm done with this thread until it hits 50 pages, in which then I'll come back to see which way it all went. Cheers.

Why should I "show some courtesy" silkyjonson? There is no possible way that anything I say can at this point have any chance of impacting the outcome. When it did have a chance, however unrealistic and slight, I showed you courtesy.Now that the dust is in the process of settling I'm just pointing out that there is a high probability that you all fell for an internet hoax, though not a very good or funny one.If you have any good reason I shouldn't comment I'd be glad to hear it, but the day I stop posting on a forum because someone tells me to "STFU" is the day I give up on the internet.

I..... want.......... to............ post........... soooooooo.............. bad.When is the official deadline?
That felt good, didn't it?
You have no idea...
but then again I lol'd at these, so I'm not sure where I stand :D again not that it really matters wtf i think :club: but since I'll never have enough $$$ to make a bet with this guy, I just wanted to post in a big balla thread such as this :ts So uhhhhhh...Seacrest Out!ryanseacrestoe4.jpg
It's worth it for us to go through this whole process even if there's a very slim chance it goes through. If it doesn't, it's not like we lose money. And plus it's not like this is cutting into our time that much anyways.
but then again I lol'd at these, so I'm not sure where I stand :D again not that it really matters wtf i think :club: but since I'll never have enough $$$ to make a bet with this guy, I just wanted to post in a big balla thread such as this :ts So uhhhhhh...Seacrest Out!ryanseacrestoe4.jpg
You made me break my promise in my last post, but.......THIEF!!
If you have any good reason I shouldn't comment I'd be glad to hear it, but the day I stop posting on a forum because someone tells me to "STFU" is the day I give up on the internet.
Have you not been reading my posts silky? There is absolutely no way that anything can impact the action now, so telling me to not comment because
makes no sense.For the record, I hope I'm wrong and I hope you all make some money. But I think that it's about as likely as the OP turning out to be Daniel playing an elaborate prank.
Have you not been reading my posts silky? There is absolutely no way that anything can impact the action now, so telling me to not comment because makes no sense.For the record, I hope I'm wrong and I hope you all make some money. But I think that it's about as likely as the OP turning out to be Daniel playing an elaborate prank.
I'm not the only one! God I pray that this is true!