Cant Stop Laughing About Daniel...

OOOOK, even though I don't agree, out of respect for those betting and looshle's request, I won't post my reply to alot of what I disagree w/ in El Guapo's post. GL with your bets. Seacrest, out.
hmmmmmm...sounds familiar :club:
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep all opinions out of this thread until the june 5 deadline has passed please.
My opinion is that a burger topped with bits of sirloin and served with BBQ sause is AWESOME.Is it June 5th yet? Hope I didn't commit a major faux pas
My opinion is that a burger topped with bits of sirloin and served with BBQ sause is AWESOME.Is it June 5th yet? Hope I didn't commit a major faux pas
A burger made with ground tenderloin trimmings is quite tasty as well.
8:17 PM EST - "54 left I'm officially showing profit and 24 spots from shutting up the donk from the other thread"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

im assuming this event counts for the bets...not trying to jinx it but things arent looking to good for bjorn!

im assuming this event counts for the bets...not trying to jinx it but things arent looking to good for bjorn!
The 1k/r event does not count toward the bet. Somebody let daniel know it's ok if he blows this one.
The 1k/r event does not count toward the bet. Somebody let daniel know it's ok if he blows this one.
ah ok..in that case. NVM :club: ...at least its of use as some more motivation for daniel? :ts
Sure.
Awesome!You have to play with a house cue though. When is your next trip to Vegas or do you ever make it to Colorado or New Mexico?

Am I the only one that thinks morons like the op should just be ignored and looked down upon with contempt instead of actually taken seriously. Reasons why:1. Doesn't understand the variance of tournament poker2. Thinks Negreanu is a bad player now and that the online young guns are taking over... despite the fact that dn pwns pokerstars.3. Makes loud insults obviously just to attract attention to himself. He's probably loving all of this attention.I can imagine what this kid looks like right now. A huge d bag with a big mouth and no balls. None. Not even little acorn ones. Keep hiding behind your computer screen, junior.-D-

Am I the only one that thinks morons like the op should just be ignored and looked down upon with contempt instead of actually taken seriously. Reasons why:1. Doesn't understand the variance of tournament poker2. Thinks Negreanu is a bad player now and that the online young guns are taking over... despite the fact that dn pwns pokerstars.3. Makes loud insults obviously just to attract attention to himself. He's probably loving all of this attention.I can imagine what this kid looks like right now. A huge d bag with a big mouth and no balls. None. Not even little acorn ones. Keep hiding behind your computer screen, junior.-D-