Cant Stop Laughing About Daniel...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bet will never happen.

Why the hell does he always think he is on top of his game.... each year its just the same thing: "I am on top of my game.... looking forward to WSOP...bla bla bla...." He even put himself into his WSOP Fantasy Draft Team.... I bet you $9000 that he wont reach the top 30 in one of those events he is going to play.... I can see it in his words and his mood.... there is no way he will win a bracelett this year.... He is just talking and talking and talking..... And his new book... Its redicolous... like his last book... "The five time rule" is as good as Intellipokers or Pokerstars SSS (Short Stack Strategy).... Its so funny...C'mon Daniel, when will you start to show us that you can play poker.... dont just talk,. show some results......Its sad enough you try to betray your fans with your silly books... they are sooooooo funny.......... tz... I love to play against those players who use your techniques because they are giving me all their moneyYou are just trying to make money out of the poker boom... you dont even think about your books... Cmon, your books suck! You dont believe the shit you wrote there, do you,,.,"The seven times rule.........." Daniel, thats just complete bullshit.... you wont achieve anything in this WSOP..... you are talking shit... I could beat you in every game you want..... you once were a great player but you lost it all... you are nothing.... . step aside and let us youngguns from the internet take your place, sucker
Seriously: I bet my English is far better than your German........ So dont talk about my language skills :club: If that was not what you wanted to say excuse my bad behaviour :ts BTW: I might have been to rude in my first post when I opened this thread! But I'm serious about my bet so anybody who wants to join please contact me :)One last thing: I like Daniel. I like his style and his personality (as far as I can tell by just watching TV, Vids and reading his blogs). But for me his best times are over :-) So lets have fun and gamble a bit!
self contradictions FTW!
Why the hell does he always think he is on top of his game.... each year its just the same thing: "I am on top of my game.... looking forward to WSOP...bla bla bla...." He even put himself into his WSOP Fantasy Draft Team.... I bet you $9000 that he wont reach the top 30 in one of those events he is going to play.... I can see it in his words and his mood.... there is no way he will win a bracelett this year.... He is just talking and talking and talking..... And his new book... Its redicolous... like his last book... "The five time rule" is as good as Intellipokers or Pokerstars SSS (Short Stack Strategy).... Its so funny...C'mon Daniel, when will you start to show us that you can play poker.... dont just talk,. show some results......Its sad enough you try to betray your fans with your silly books... they are sooooooo funny.......... tz... I love to play against those players who use your techniques because they are giving me all their moneyYou are just trying to make money out of the poker boom... you dont even think about your books... Cmon, your books suck! You dont believe the shit you wrote there, do you,,.,"The seven times rule.........." Daniel, thats just complete bullshit.... you wont achieve anything in this WSOP..... you are talking shit... I could beat you in every game you want..... you once were a great player but you lost it all... you are nothing.... . step aside and let us youngguns from the internet take your place, sucker
tools.JPGAgain pick one!!

his books suck! He is just trying to profit from the worldwide pokerboom.... Cmon: Did you read "Holdem Wisdom for all Players"... well I did and its horrible....But back to the bets: There's a 30k bet going on already and I take 1.5:1. So from now on please PM me, I wont mention names in this thread. PM me with contact information, your bet and your odds! One last thing: You dont know me and I dont know you. I am not a pro poker player. I play in the highstakes at Pokerstars, but I'm not a constant winner. I run my own company and I got a lot of money. I'm a gambler and I bet on many things. So, the fact that you dont know me doesnt mean that I'm not serious. I was so lucky in life having great success with my company so I can afford to loose money in those bets. I am damn sure there are a lot of people here who can outplay me. Just have a look at the $100/$200 NL Holdem and $30/$60 $50/$100 Stud Tables at Pokerstars to play against me. My screenname is Man-ee-faces. You might win more money there than in this bet :club:

his books suck! He is just trying to profit from the worldwide pokerboom.... Cmon: Did you read "Holdem Wisdom for all Players"... well I did and its horrible....
Wow, with those amazing observational skills it's no suprise that you run your own successful company, kudos for that excellent and insightful spot.
his books suck! He is just trying to profit from the worldwide pokerboom.... Cmon: Did you read "Holdem Wisdom for all Players"... well I did and its horrible....
I think he's doing a little better than "trying" at this point.And if you thought his book was S/S, well you're kind of a big donk. Library FTW anyway.
Wow, with those amazing observational skills it's no suprise that you run your own successful company, kudos for that excellent and insightful spot.
Thank you very much...hehehe...By the way: My company sells cereals which you can mix and order in the internet. You can create your own "müsli" with all the things you like (dont know the english word; cereals is not the right word, I Think). I guess thats pretty clever, isnt it :club: Enough of this now. I go to sleep, its past midnight here. I wont answer anymore in this thread. Please PM me with your bets, contact information and details so we can talk about that. gn8
Sent you another PM Bjorn. Please get back to me asap. I'm playing the O8 WSOP event this afternoon but will check my pms later tonight.
please win this event
his books suck! He is just trying to profit from the worldwide pokerboom.... Cmon: Did you read "Holdem Wisdom for all Players"... well I did and its horrible....But back to the bets: There's a 30k bet going on already and I take 1.5:1. So from now on please PM me, I wont mention names in this thread. PM me with contact information, your bet and your odds! One last thing: You dont know me and I dont know you. I am not a pro poker player. I play in the highstakes at Pokerstars, but I'm not a constant winner. I run my own company and I got a lot of money. I'm a gambler and I bet on many things. So, the fact that you dont know me doesnt mean that I'm not serious. I was so lucky in life having great success with my company so I can afford to loose money in those bets. I am damn sure there are a lot of people here who can outplay me. Just have a look at the $100/$200 NL Holdem and $30/$60 $50/$100 Stud Tables at Pokerstars to play against me. My screenname is Man-ee-faces. You might win more money there than in this bet :club:
http://www.fatdoug.com/Images/corny_close.jpg
Sent you another PM Bjorn. Please get back to me asap. I'm playing the O8 WSOP event this afternoon but will check my pms later tonight.
I already answered. Your idea about Alvarado sounds great. Got another 20k bet on this. Ehm I think considering the interest in this bet I'm going to raise my bet to 25k (1.5:1). Details after personal contact (PM).Good night(maybe 25k is enough to get daniel interested as well :club:
Thank you very much...hehehe...By the way: My company sells cereals which you can mix and order in the internet. You can create your own "müsli" with all the things you like (dont know the english word; cereals is not the right word, I Think). I guess thats pretty clever, isnt it :club: Enough of this now. I go to sleep, its past midnight here. I wont answer anymore in this thread. Please PM me with your bets, contact information and details so we can talk about that. gn8
Is this you?http://www.alara.co.uk/
I already answered. Your idea about Alvarado sounds great. Got another 20k bet on this. Ehm I think considering the interest in this bet I'm going to raise my bet to 25k (1.5:1). Details after personal contact (PM).Good night(maybe 25k is enough to get daniel interested as well :club:
I'm okay with JC as escrow as well if that is what is being discussed.

I think the original poster is stating a valid point but being a cundt about it.If Daniel is to warrant and keep up the level of celebrity we are used to he has to have at least one strong showing in the wsop this year to silence the critics.We all know he is a natural talent but a lot of fans are starting to have second thoughts based on the drought of the last few years. Some are saying he was just on a lucky streak.The situation is not helped when other pros like Phil Gordon are echoing the same thoughts out loud and are adding to the pressure.Now that the pressures on history has shown a true champion/pro like Daniel should step up to the plate and silence the critics with at least one, and only one is required final table.I think the current problem with Daniel is hes getting caught up with too many things and his mind isn’t on it the same way it was before.Think of the storyline of Rocky 3.Lets just hope it ends like rocky 3. Im confident it will.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, "Duke". Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think 'Invisible Touch' was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to 'Land of Confusion'. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. 'In Too Deep' is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like 'In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds'. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I think the original poster is stating a valid point but being a cundt about it.If Daniel is to warrant and keep up the level of celebrity we are used to he has to have at least one strong showing in the wsop this year to silence the critics.We all know he is a natural talent but a lot of fans are starting to have second thoughts based on the drought of the last few years. Some are saying he was just on a lucky streak.The situation is not helped when other pros like Phil Gordon are echoing the same thoughts out loud and are adding to the pressure.
Stopped reading here.