Wcoop 2008 - Schedule - Feedback Requested!

Greetings, everyone...WCOOP planning has been in progress for a while now, and we've gotten the schedule just about right, we think. Before we set it in stone, though, we'd like to hear from you, our players.If you will, take a look at the schedule below to see the plans we've made and let us know what you think, either here or via email at wcoop@pokerstars.com. As always, constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. We absolutely depend upon feedback from our players, and thank you for your time as we work to ensure WCOOP meets your expectations as the premier event series in online poker!This year's World Championship of Online Poker features some new events and bigger guarantees than ever, culminating on September 21st in the Main Event, a 2-day $5,200 NL Hold'em tournament with an unprecedented $10,000,000 guaranteed prize pool! See below for the full schedule, and thanks again for taking the time.All the best,Bryan S.Tournaments AdministratorPokerStars Poker Room Management Team2008-WCOOP-planned-2.jpg

Def. makes the regular everyday player feel like they have a chance./sarcasm.and wtf is this 4max shit?Sorry if I come off harsh or as an ass. My apologies. I'm just so used to the FTOPS I guess that it's hard to believe a site has their big online series still somewhat prestigious.

Honestly, looks great to me. Three different two day events is sweet, so are four different 6 max events (plus a 4 max). I may jump in an event or two, GL to all FCPers that play.

Schedule a lot of $3R, $5R, $8R, $16R, $22R TURBO satty's please.
I'm surprised you don't want the events themselves to be turbo.
Schedule a lot of $3R, $5R, $8R, $16R, $22R TURBO satty's please.
agreed 100%that 10 million guarantee will pay what? 2 million or so for first? Sick

Looks awesome Bryan, thanks so much... Can't wait for this.

I honestly can't see any problems with the schedule. The 4 Max NLHE sound THE SHIT! Will definitely be shipping that event.As above though, add a 6 LHE and thats shaboom!