First Royal I have seen on Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it wasn't even my hand :icon_cry:PokerStars Game #17865302390: Tournament #90612812, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/06/02 - 12:54:10 (ET)Table '90612812 20' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: ulkulk (1220 in chips) Seat 2: Soeren-ger (1490 in chips) Seat 3: phil4981 (2700 in chips) Seat 4: FEAR1973 (680 in chips) Seat 5: Jinny84 (1720 in chips) Seat 6: Trully1 (1650 in chips) Seat 7: NaitsirhC8 (1410 in chips) Seat 8: rekopstudent (1090 in chips) Seat 9: TheHague4Eve (1540 in chips) TheHague4Eve: posts small blind 15ulkulk: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to phil4981 [5c 7h]Soeren-ger: calls 30phil4981: folds FEAR1973: folds Jinny84: folds Trully1: calls 30NaitsirhC8: folds rekopstudent: calls 30TheHague4Eve: calls 15ulkulk: raises 90 to 120Soeren-ger: calls 90Trully1: folds rekopstudent: calls 90TheHague4Eve: calls 90*** FLOP *** [4c Td Qd]TheHague4Eve: bets 1420 and is all-inulkulk: calls 1100 and is all-inSoeren-ger: folds rekopstudent: folds Uncalled bet (320) returned to TheHague4Eve*** TURN *** [4c Td Qd] [2s]*** RIVER *** [4c Td Qd 2s] [Ad]*** SHOW DOWN ***TheHague4Eve: shows [Kh Jh] (a straight, Ten to Ace)ulkulk: shows [Kd Jd] (a Royal Flush)ulkulk collected 2710 from potphil4981 said, "NICE"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2710 | Rake 0 Board [4c Td Qd 2s Ad]Seat 1: ulkulk (big blind) showed [Kd Jd] and won (2710) with a Royal FlushSeat 2: Soeren-ger folded on the FlopSeat 3: phil4981 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: FEAR1973 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Jinny84 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Trully1 folded before FlopSeat 7: NaitsirhC8 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: rekopstudent (button) folded on the FlopSeat 9: TheHague4Eve (small blind) showed [Kh Jh] and lost with a straight, Ten to Ace

We are glad you are here and having a good time, but you need to stay away from the new topic button until you have a couple hundred more posts. By then you will know that having three topics on the first page is not really a good thing, especially when one two of them have almost no responses.

My plan for the day:1) Shower2) Move clothes from washer to dryer3) Straighten up house4) Get car washed5) Get lunch (probably Subway)6) Stop at Village Hall to pay water bill7) Get fitted for Tuxedo for wedding I am standing up in later this month8) Send in reply for said wedding9) Mow lawn10) Annoy you all by hanging out on here for awhile, perhaps while playing online11) Go pick up buddy and head to softball game12) SleepOver/under on how much of this I actually do is set at 9.5...I'm taking the over since 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, and 12 are locks. So I just have to do 3 of the other 7. I'm nearly certain I'll do 4 and 7 also, and probably 9. That makes 9. so then I either have to straighten up the house, pay the water bill, or send in the reply to the wedding. The under is looking tempting now actually, we'll see.

My plan for the day:1) Masturbate, then Shower2) Move clothes from washer to dryer3) Straighten up house4) Get car washed5) Masturbate, then Get lunch (probably Subway)6) Stop at Village Hall to pay water bill7) Get fitted for Tuxedo for wedding I am standing up in later this month8) Send in reply for said wedding9) Mow lawn10) Annoy you all by hanging out on here for awhile, perhaps while playing online11) Go pick up buddy and head to softball game12) Masturbate, then sleepOver/under on how much of this I actually do is set at 9.5...I'm taking the over since 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, and 12 are locks. So I just have to do 3 of the other 7. I'm nearly certain I'll do 4 and 7 also, and probably 9. That makes 9. so then I either have to straighten up the house, get car washed, or send in the reply to the wedding. The under is looking tempting now actually, we'll see.
FYP

1) Shower2) Move clothes from washer to dryer3) Straighten up house4) Get car washed5) Get lunch (probably Subway)6) Stop at Village Hall to pay water bill7) Get fitted for Tuxedo for wedding I am standing up in later this month8) Send in reply for said wedding9) Mow lawn10) Annoy you all by hanging out on here for awhile, perhaps while playing online11) Go pick up buddy and head to softball game12) Sleep

1) Shower2) Move clothes from washer to dryer3) Straighten up house4) Get car washed5) Get lunch (probably Subway)6) Stop at Village Hall to pay water bill7) Get fitted for Tuxedo for wedding I am standing up in later this month8) Send in reply for said wedding9) Mow lawn10) Annoy you all by hanging out on here for awhile, perhaps while playing online11) Go pick up buddy and head to softball game12) Sleep
Still haven't showered huh? You stinky bastard.So do you use soap or body wash? What kind of shampoo?Yeah, it sounds kinda gay, but whatever. lol

Still haven't showered huh? You stinky bastard.So do you use soap or body wash? What kind of shampoo?Yeah, it sounds kinda gay, but whatever. lol
Soap...and hold on, let me check the shampoo.....looks like Suave 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Just picked one off the shelf at Target last time I was there. Thanks for reminding me too, when I am at the store I need to pick up some more soap.
1) Shower2) Move clothes from washer to dryer3) Straighten up house4) Get car washed5) Get lunch (probably Subway)6) Stop at Village Hall to pay water bill7) Get fitted for Tuxedo for wedding I am standing up in later this month8) Send in reply for said wedding9) Mow lawn10) Annoy you all by hanging out on here for awhile, perhaps while playing online11) Go pick up buddy and head to softball game12) SleepSoap...and hold on, let me check the shampoo.....looks like Suave 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Just picked one off the shelf at Target last time I was there. Thanks for reminding me too, when I am at the store I need to pick up some more soap.
It's what? 12:30 and all you have done is moved your clothes from one machine to another and showered?I am liking the under on your O/U very much right now.
It's what? 12:30 and all you have done is moved your clothes from one machine to another and showered?I am liking the under on your O/U very much right now.
Yea I know, and now I'm sitting here doing #10 and skipping all the steps in between. Luckily I'm starving or I probably wouldn't do anything till the softball game, but wanting food will get me out of the house now. Later!
Yea I know, and now I'm sitting here doing #10 and skipping all the steps in between. Luckily I'm starving or I probably wouldn't do anything till the softball game, but wanting food will get me out of the house now. Later!
5 dollar footlong FTW
1) Shower2) Move clothes from washer to dryer3) Straighten up house4) Get car washed5) Get lunch (probably Subway)6) Stop at Village Hall to pay water bill7) Get fitted for Tuxedo for wedding I am standing up in later this month8) Send in reply for said wedding9) Mow lawn10) Annoy you all by hanging out on here for awhile, perhaps while playing online11) Go pick up buddy and head to softball game12) SleepSoap...and hold on, let me check the shampoo.....looks like Suave 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Just picked one off the shelf at Target last time I was there. Thanks for reminding me too, when I am at the store I need to pick up some more soap.
Ok, the ones in bold I really don't see you doing those. If you didn't do some of these over the weekend, then you definitely are not doing them today.On washing your car, it depends if you wash it by hand or if you take it to a car wash. If by hand, then yeah, that ain't gonna happen.
Ok, the ones in bold I really don't see you doing those. If you didn't do some of these over the weekend, then you definitely are not doing them today.On washing your car, it depends if you wash it by hand or if you take it to a car wash. If by hand, then yeah, that ain't gonna happen.
LOL, I'm with you on this one Gallo...... It's a good thing to have a check list, but you have to respect it man :club:

I donked out of the $27.50 360 person sooooooo hard.Short stacks in both the $4.40's.Doin work in the $5k gtd.

1) Shower2) Move clothes from washer to dryer3) Straighten up house4) Get car washed5) Get lunch (probably Subway)6) Stop at Village Hall to pay water bill7) Get fitted for Tuxedo for wedding I am standing up in later this month8) Send in reply for said wedding9) Mow lawn10) Annoy you all by hanging out on here for awhile, perhaps while playing online11) Go pick up buddy and head to softball game12) SleepOK, I need a ruling on #7. When I went to prom in high school, I got my tux at a tux place in North Riverside. So a few weeks ago the groom texts me giving me the address of where I needed to go this time, which was some address, and the town was North Riverside. So I'm like, beautiful, I know where that is (North Riverside is not a big town and is just known for its mall for you out of towners), so I head out there today. Place I got my tux 9 years ago isn't there. So I call the groom to find out the address again since I never wrote it down or paid attention to it. But I got voice mail. But I DID make the effort to get to the place that I THOUGHT was where I was supposed to be going, with the INTENTION of finishing #7. So I personally think I should get credit for it. Thoughts?

I donked out of the $27.50 360 person sooooooo hard.Short stacks in both the $4.40's.Doin work in the $5k gtd.
I'll rail.
Your logic sucks. I intentionally didn't do anything this weekend since I knew I was off today and could do it all, and for the stuff away from the house, with less crowds at stores and less traffic on the roads.
Your logic sucks. I intentionally didn't do anything this weekend since I knew I was off today and could do it all, and for the stuff away from the house, with less crowds at stores and less traffic on the roads.
It doesn't really. Why take a day off if all your gonna do is "work" anyway? WTF?! Wasted day off imo.
It doesn't really. Why take a day off if all your gonna do is "work" anyway? WTF?! Wasted day off imo.
It's my scheduled day off. I work a full day Saturday. This is like Sunday to me. Except my scheduled day off last week was Saturday, so it's a "3 day weekend". Your lack of having all the facts straight is really irritating, and I'm about the clean the house out of spite if you're not careful.