Who Plays While High/drunk?

Ok so i'm an idiot, last night I came home from g/fs house and decided to hit the bong a few times so I could fall asleep faster as I wasn't tired. Anyways, after that I jumped on Stars and seriously played the worse cash game poker i've ever played in my life. I was a spewy idiot and I'm usually pretty nitty in online cash games.So yea, no more drinking/bong ripping while playing anymore.Anyone else with similar experiences?:sweetblog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stop smoking like 3 hours before a session because I definitely can't play well with my mind altered. I never get the urge to either because I'd fear losing my roll :club:

I think one of my more decent scores was while I was sobering up. Granted I only had a good buzz to start, not a drunken stupor.

Ok so i'm an idiot, last night I came home from g/fs house and decided to hit the bong a few times so I could fall asleep faster as I wasn't tired. Anyways, after that I jumped on Stars and seriously played the worse cash game poker i've ever played in my life. I was a spewy idiot and I'm usually pretty nitty in online cash games.So yea, no more drinking/bong ripping while playing anymore.Anyone else with similar experiences?:sweetblog
so how much did you loose if you don't mind me asking.I had a very spewy session the other week which i regret. Wasn't high or drunk but just on big time monkey tilt.

I vote for turning this topic into the official i-am-drunk-thread so that the forum wont be spoiled by the same guys screaming every friday night how drunk they are in yet another useless, nevertheless very funny topic.

so how much did you loose if you don't mind me asking.I had a very spewy session the other week which i regret. Wasn't high or drunk but just on big time monkey tilt.
I lost like $650 in an hour @ 1/2 and 2/4 nl. It basically negated a $800 winning day on Wednesday at the same limits. It's ok, i'll get it back.

I did something very similar last night actually; spewed a few buy-ins while I was stoned. I looked over the HH today though and it wasn't TOO bad. I just started really playing cash games though so I think I need to be 100% sober until I can get my game down. I've played countless SnGs and MTTs un-sober with mixed results. I won a $5.50 1000+ player MTT once while smoking on every 5min break, but that's about it. :club:-IMO

Ok so i'm an idiot
im doing one of the two right now and playing oe, im up 8.33. Don't mean to brag.Full Tilt Poker Game #6653625295: Table Foster (6 max) - $0.05/$0.10 - Pot Limit Omaha H/L - 16:44:55 ET - 2008/06/01Seat 1: DeathbyDonking ($15.95)Seat 2: Jason McTyre ($3.90)Seat 3: RAS3000 ($2)Seat 4: Tha Riparian ($13.10), is sitting outSeat 5: dred250 ($6.05)Seat 6: jokeestir ($1.20)DeathbyDonking posts the small blind of $0.05Jason McTyre posts the big blind of $0.10The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to DeathbyDonking [6s 2d Th Ad]RAS3000 raises to $0.20dred250 calls $0.20jokeestir raises to $0.95DeathbyDonking calls $0.90Jason McTyre foldsRAS3000 foldsdred250 raises to $1.70jokeestir calls $0.25, and is all inDeathbyDonking calls $0.75*** FLOP *** [Tc 7s 5c]DeathbyDonking checksdred250 checks*** TURN *** [Tc 7s 5c] [3c]DeathbyDonking bets $4.90dred250 foldsDeathbyDonking shows [6s 2d Th Ad]jokeestir shows [As 5h Jd Qc]Uncalled bet of $4.90 returned to DeathbyDonking*** RIVER *** [Tc 7s 5c 3c] [3h]DeathbyDonking wins the side pot ($0.90)DeathbyDonking shows two pair, Tens and Threes, for high andDeathbyDonking shows 7,5,3,2,A, for lowjokeestir shows two pair, Fives and Threes, for highDeathbyDonking wins the high main pot ($1.80) with two pair, Tens and ThreesDeathbyDonking wins the low main pot ($1.75) with 7,5,3,2,Ajokeestir adds $4*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4.90 Main pot $3.90. Side pot $1. | Rake $0.45Board: [Tc 7s 5c 3c 3h]Seat 1: DeathbyDonking (small blind) showed [6s 2d Th Ad] and won ($4.45) with HI: two pair, Tens and Threes; LO: 7,5,3,2,ASeat 2: Jason McTyre (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: RAS3000 folded before the FlopSeat 4: Tha Riparian is sitting outSeat 5: dred250 folded on the TurnSeat 6: jokeestir (button) showed [As 5h Jd Qc] and lost with HI: two pair, Fives and Threesscoops are sexy even at 5/10c

I play live poker drunk all the time, I actually think I play better. I have more fun and start to loosen up with my hand selection.But playing drunk on the internet is impossible imo. Obviously you can get lucky in cash games, but in a tournament there is no way to sit still and be patient when drunk/high.

I play live poker drunk all the time, I actually think I play better. I have more fun and start to loosen up with my hand selection.But playing drunk on the internet is impossible imo. Obviously you can get lucky in cash games, but in a tournament there is no way to sit still and be patient when drunk/high.
Does not compute.
Does not compute.
I'm the guy who plays every single hand and flop trips and straights when I'm drunk. Its the 0% skill 100% luck approach

F Stars. I have been playing sober and got my ass handed to me so much ( 68os>AT on the $39 turbo for Sunday Million) was the last straw. F Stars.EDIT: AT AIPF Flop is X8T. Turn X River 6.