Matusow Asking For Money.....

chat after he got feltedMike Matusow: guess fish lost everypot everydidnt let me leaveHoss_TBF: sighHoss_TBF: gg mikeHoss_TBF: big things ahead in the next month!Mike Matusow: hoss can u sen d me 20 not to play u till tonight or morning\Nevit08 (Observer): HAMike Matusow: as soon as i see somone on illsend backHoss_TBF: sorry, i don't loan anybodyMike Matusow: if u want u dont have too u dont know meHoss_TBF: not even my momjudgejuli (Observer): LOL @ BEGINGMike Matusow: that fine gl budHoss_TBF: thanks, you tooHoss_TBF: see you soon

mike matusaw is a donkey player... luck is just part of the game.. get this mike! finally!!

I've seen the pros on FT ask each other for money multiple times. The other day Benyamine asked Ivey for 100K at the 2K/4K Horse table. Ivey loaned it to him and still cleaned Degenyamine out.I don't think its that the players are broke, they just are broke on their FT accounts and they don't feel like depositing, I don't know could be wrong.

It's the most viewed thread created today so I guess the answer would be yes.

is this rly thread worthy? pros loan all the time on Full-Tilt. It's not like Mike offered him a blowjob
It's the most viewed thread created today so I guess the answer would be yes.
That's because the title deceives people into thinking matusow went broke and people love to see other people fail. Makes them think they are not unique in their own failures. Its reassuring in a sick way.
I don't think its that the players are broke, they just are broke on their FT accounts and they don't feel like depositing,
Correct...plus it cant be easy to get the crazy amounts that they play for online quickly...
Mike Matusow: as soon as i see somone on illsend backHoss_TBF: sorry, i don't loan anybodyMike Matusow: if u want u dont have too u dont
mike matusow begging for 20 dollars. and is he illiterate??

it's pretty standard for ftp pros, they dont keep a ton online and just borrow from each other. gus asked durrr for money, ziigmund asked gus, etc.

Maybe he was asking for $20. Trying to do the same thing as Ferguson perhaps.
Yeah, that's probably it.
I've seen the pros on FT ask each other for money multiple times. The other day Benyamine asked Ivey for 100K at the 2K/4K Horse table. Ivey loaned it to him and still cleaned Degenyamine out.I don't think its that the players are broke, they just are broke on their FT accounts and they don't feel like depositing, I don't know could be wrong.
This
it's pretty standard for ftp pros, they dont keep a ton online and just borrow from each other. gus asked durrr for money (and offered a blowjob as collateral), ziigmund asked gus, etc.
Did anyone get my first reference?