Shawn "runninnice, Gsydo, Steppdoggy" Short Memorial Tourney

Early Sunday morning i lost one of my best poker buddies in a drunk driving accident. He was a one of a kind crazy kid that we're all going to miss a lot. He was an FCP member but only posted a few times as runninnice. I would really appreciate it if all of you play and i am putting a 10$ bounty on myself. It is a 5$ buy in and the tourney number is 90221734 and listed under Shawn Short Memorial in the private tourneys tab on Pokerstars. The password is shawnshort. He was a real cool guy that i have tons of memories with and im going to miss him a lot. here are some pics.ripshawnjd7.jpgshawnsgeckohw2.jpgshawnplayinhuam9.jpgplayin hu in his garage

Lost a friend the same way myself. Very sad. Took me a while for it to really sink in that he wasn't going to just walk through my front door as if nothing had happened. :club:

Sorry to hear that Fitz. I won't be able to make the tourney but my best goes out to you and his family.

Sorry to hear this Fitz. I lost a friend a couple of years ago in a similar way. Certainly made me look at some of the things I had been doing.I will do my best to play.

Very sorry about the loss! I'll definitely try to play the tournament.RIP.
Same here....... My best wishes to you Fitz. I know how it feels to lose someone very close... :(Sincerely.Patrick

thats some insane crap. i know how you're feeling, but just in a different sense. we had to put our dog down today, she could barely walk. definately hard to lose someone or something so close to you. there was also a friend i'd lost almost 2 yrs ago too. whats gets to me the most about that is her sending me a pm on myspace earlier that evening asking how i was and telling me to be safe. just an horrid feeling havin that msg in your inbox and then getting a phone call from her sister a day later. just be easy man, i know its rough but hang in there fitz