May 30: $10,000 Pot Limit Hold'em Championship 3pm Est

First of all good luck to Daniel and all FCPers playing in the 2008 WSOP!Some of you may not how we do things round here, but this is the basic idea.Daniel plays poker (various games), he sends me texts, I post what he sends to me, members berate my grammer and spelling errors, repeat.For each event Daniel plays I will sticky a new post in the forum for day 1 all the way through to the final table.Daniel:3:04 PM EST - "At my first table Haralabos Tommy Vinas Thor Hansen and some WPT winner I don't know"3:19 PM EST - "Early stage strategy is to min raise and make the same bet on the flop when heads up"3:58 PM EST - "19900 after level I. Playing close to the vest"4:15 PM EST - "Flop 10 J I had KQ missed guy bluffed river w K9 and showed it"4:21 PM EST - "Down to 8k after a weird pot lost on river"4:33 PM EST - "4450 Can't make a hand!"4:34 PM EST - "Kh Qh flop AH 10H missed"4:48 PM EST - "Button raised I essentillu move in with A9 SB he folds. 4950"4:56 PM EST - "End of first break 4150"5:22 PM EST - "Was down to 2950 back to 5300"5:38 PM EST - "Guy raises to 1100 Thor calls with 55 sb calls AK I go all in 4200 more. Thor calls AK folds. Flop Q back to 12700"5:44 PM EST - "Back to 18200 made A9 work vs Haralabos"5:59 PM EST - "21100 now after reraising with AK"6:25 PM EST - "New table David Chiu Jose Rosenkrantz Humberto Brenes Arturo Diaz David Benyamine"6:28 PM EST - "17500 end of level"6:40 PM EST - "I just bet Phil Ivey 200K per bracelet. Each bracelet we win is worth 200K a piece"6:46 PM EST - "15k now after a pot to David"7:27 PM EST - "End of level 4 16050 didn't play much"7:51 PM EST - "Crazy action in the VIP room. Ivey is betting everyone at 1.8 to 1 odds that he wins a bracelet"8:06 PM EST - "13900 now just waiting for something to play"8:18 PM EST - "Down to 6700 Benyamine hit a gutshot against me"8:27 PM EST - "Benyamine broke me. He raised with K 10 on the button I moved in with Ac 3c from SB. Flop a king"Look for tomorrow's thread: May 31: $1500 No Limit Hold'em 12pmGG Daniel!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all good luck to Daniel and all FCPers playing in the 2008 WSOP!Some of you may not how we do things round here, but this is the basic idea.Daniel plays poker (various games), he sends me texts, I post what he sends to me, members berate my grammer and spelling errors, repeat.For each event Daniel plays I will sticky a new post in the forum for day 1 all the way through to the final table.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee first in the epic daniel winning bracelet in 1st event of wsop 08 thread.
First of all good luck to Daniel and all FCPers playing in the 2008 WSOP!Some of you may not how we do things round here, but this is the basic idea.Daniel plays poker (various games), he sends me texts, I post what he sends to me, members berate my grammer and spelling errors, repeat.For each event Daniel plays I will sticky a new post in the forum for day 1 all the way through to the final table.
Case in point.GL DN
2st
lol^^2nd xDGL daniel.. please man.. i bet on you again to win a bracelet ;)just take the first and its all good ;)and you can do it.. dont have too much fun xD
Wake up: 9am. At 3:30am woke up to go make pee pee.
I feel good things for DN this year. I'm usually results-oriented when it comes to urination, but going through the process and being conscious of the actual pee pee making is just on another level. This is what separates the best from the rest kids.
gl this year, i think you're due for a multiple bracelet year.
boooo you deleted your other commentGL DN and all others playing
boooo you deleted your other commentGL DN and all others playing
after i thought about it, it was just not very "lady like" of me. If it had come from one of you guys, it would have been acceptable. Sometimes, i truly forget i'm a girl.BTW, gl to u too JC
after i thought about it, it was just not very "lady like" of me. If it had come from one of you guys, it would have been acceptable. Sometimes, i truly forget i'm a girl.BTW, gl to u too JC
OMG, I sooooo want to see the original comment now.