He'd been playing back a lot at me now pre-flop and was calling me down a lot. I reduced my 3-bet size because of the hassle he was giving me, this is the first hand I reduced it. I'd been caught bluffing a few times and he set me all in the last two times I bluffed or had weak holdings...wasn't sure about this one, basically if i take it to the turn riverFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($72.65)Button ($169.35)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kheart.gif, Qheart.gifButton raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4, Button calls $2.50Flop: ($8) 10heart.gif, Kclub.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $4, Button raises to $12Total pot: $16

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slapstick:First hand call river. Chop. Sigh. I might put another bet in on the flop with a view to getting it in there or the turn, somehow I want it all in.Second hand. Shove preflop. As played c/f, it sucks but I don't see another play on that very unhelpful flop.Third hand. Re-raise again, hope to christ he shoves. If he flats, shove turn.Now someone tell me why I've butchered all those hands. I only play HU sngs. 6max cash.

Now someone tell me why I've butchered all those hands. I only play HU sngs. 6max cash.
I'm all over the place too, theres so many spots Im unsure of its crazy.First hand kinds of played itself but I realised I'm basically unsure of what I'm aiming for with the pair f$d, calling so I get action or speeding it up etc.Will give info if theres no more discussion.We should get this thread started up back again, it was started then one arguement about a hand and it died. I'm going to be throwing up random questions until my tiny bankroll gets crushed. I thought I understood the pain of hit and runners when I read about it, but not till now do I understand. The 5 second countddown on tilt while it happens tilts me so much. You know they are leaving everytime but still hope

The HU dudes never post, obviously terrified they make us better and we hunt them down...Cwik, Naismith, Zach, Acid_Knight - where art thou all?

Shortstacker ran $20 up to $130, I was on the waiting list. He made this play once against the guy and twice against me each time with air.......Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($77.60)SB ($92.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7heart.gif, Qheart.gifHero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1Flop: ($3) 2spade.gif, 8club.gif, Qdiamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB calls $3Turn: ($9) Qclub.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $9, SB raises to $18, Hero calls $9River: ($45) 3club.gif(2 players)SB bets $69.75 (All-In), Hero calls $55.10 (All-In)Total pot: $155.20 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Hero had 7heart.gif, Qheart.gif (three of a kind, Queens).SB had 2heart.gif, 2club.gif (full house, twos over Queens).Outcome: SB won $154.70

I play mostly turbo heads ups sngs.Are the heads up cash games easier or harder than the sngs?What levels of heads up cash would equate to 11d turbos? 22d turbos?