Cashed out using this method again last night. Went and picked up the cash at a WalMart today, (near the Tampa airport when I landed). They had MoneyGram.This is working out very well, so far.I have cashed out twice using this method since I requested a check last week. The check is still not here. Should be here by tomorow or Sat.You can use this method 1x a week for up to $2500 and can get a check as well, giving you 2 options to get cash, and 1 way to get it almost immediately.Love this new option!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so this was posted about in the Regs thread on 2+2 as well. It just seemed sketchy to me. What are the normal means that people use Moneygram for? Basically, what is the most likely scenario for me to be going into Walmart and getting money this way? Also, at Walmart, where the hell is the place where you pick up your money at? I have been in my Walmart tons of times and have no clue where this could be done.

Okay, so this was posted about in the Regs thread on 2+2 as well. It just seemed sketchy to me. What are the normal means that people use Moneygram for? Basically, what is the most likely scenario for me to be going into Walmart and getting money this way? Also, at Walmart, where the hell is the place where you pick up your money at? I have been in my Walmart tons of times and have no clue where this could be done.
WalMart is just one option.....tons of other places. Use the search location link in my OP.Got mine today at a USBank here in Nashville.This is another version of Western Union....nothing more nothing less. I have now used it a half dozen times for several thousand and everytime have had my cash in less than 36 hours.It can be used for any transfer....parents to kid.....friend to friend....whatever.At my Walmart, it was at the Customer Service desk.At my grocery store, it was the same.Today, at the bank, just with the regular teller.It's the nuts.
u can deposit with it but they charge a fee.. but it works
thats how I put money back online took like an hour probably.I used western union but same difference.

Ok I just submitted a cashout on Stars using this method since there may be an issue with checks right now. Hopefully there are no problems. Do you have to specify which location you are going to pick it up at ahead of time, or can you just show up at any of the Moneygram locations?

I've been using this.Unfortunately, for cashouts over 2000, they make you fill out way too much personal information, including a "suspicious activity" sheet that had a section that said, "Check one box. You are using this money for: [] Money laundering [] Terrorism [] Other". Also, Albertson's never has enough cash.You don't have to specify your location, though, and it's very convenient.

Ok I just submitted a cashout on Stars using this method since there may be an issue with checks right now. Hopefully there are no problems. Do you have to specify which location you are going to pick it up at ahead of time, or can you just show up at any of the Moneygram locations?
Any location....It's great!
I've been using this.Unfortunately, for cashouts over 2000, they make you fill out way too much personal information, including a "suspicious activity" sheet that had a section that said, "Check one box. You are using this money for: [] Money laundering [] Terrorism [] Other". Also, Albertson's never has enough cash.You don't have to specify your location, though, and it's very convenient.
I have done 3 over $2000 and haven't had to do that yet.Correct about Albertson's......They have given me 1/2 cash and 1/2 in a money order/cashiers check the 2 times I have been there.No problem with the check at all.
I have done 3 over $2000 and haven't had to do that yet.Correct about Albertson's......They have given me 1/2 cash and 1/2 in a money order/cashiers check the 2 times I have been there.No problem with the check at all.
LOL. I refused to fill out the sheet. :)Walmart has had more cash, but Albertson's is only two blocks from my house!
AP has this option as well with no min and I get my $$$ within 24 hrs as well. It's time for FTP to step to the plate u can dep with money gram but not cash out that way wtf.
thats good. I checked UB and they didnt. Im just going to start transferring it to AP and doing it from there.

Got my money 14 hours after hitting the cashout button. The only thing that was slightly annoying was Stater Brothers grocery store has this automated phone system that you have to talk to and give all of your information to instead of filling out a form. Then after you do that you have to go stand in line to get your money. The whole thing took about 45 minutes. I'll try Walmart next time.

Got my money 14 hours after hitting the cashout button. The only thing that was slightly annoying was Stater Brothers grocery store has this automated phone system that you have to talk to and give all of your information to instead of filling out a form. Then after you do that you have to go stand in line to get your money. The whole thing took about 45 minutes. I'll try Walmart next time.
Albertsons had that...still was out in under 20 mins.