Full Tilt Not Paying Account Withdrawls

For whatever reason Full Tilt has stopped paying out poker winnings.. I requested a 500.00 withdrawl over a month ago and have been told they are backlogged. Ridiculous...does anyone know if they are in financial trouble. I have deposited approx 7k in my lifetime with them and am pissed that they are balking at this. I noticed on ripoffreport other people are having the same issues....any advice or info would be appreciated.

For whatever reason Full Tilt has stopped paying out poker winnings.. I requested a 500.00 withdrawl over a month ago and have been told they are backlogged. Ridiculous...does anyone know if they are in financial trouble. I have deposited approx 7k in my lifetime with themand am pissed that they are balking at this. I noticed on ripoffreport other people are having the same issues....any advice or info would be appreciated.

Apparently FTP have been giving bonuses or cash (not sure which) to people in response to this. If you haven't, e-mail them saying you're pissed (basically) and they should compensate, especially with you having deposited so much.

Apparently FTP have been giving bonuses or cash (not sure which) to people in response to this. If you haven't, e-mail them saying you're pissed (basically) and they should compensate, especially with you having deposited so much.
I've had ridiculous issues with FTP over the past month. I had a "multiaccounting" issue with them ... apparently I had a different account in early 2006 which I used for a total of six hours, and they decided to freeze my account I've used for a year now and take my bankroll... they finally returned my bankroll like 10 days later, without replying to me once in that span.Now I have a $2500 pending withdrawal that was okayed by them at the time... that was like, May 2 or 3. The problem is, I have no record of it or anything because my account was frozen and I was forced to this new (old) account. I've been e-mailing them about this, but I haven't received a response yet.I'm seriously concerned. I'm not a baller... I can't afford to simply lose $2500. It's frustrating because I love Full Tilt... I love the software, I love the weak fields... but not being able to trust them is a big concern. I've had my best couple months ever on their site... but the money is worthless if I can't withdraw it.I've also not received any sort of compensation from FTP... not even a chip set I requested as compensation (I had 5x the FTP points needed for it, but they seized my FTP points from my other account)I know multi-accounting is bad, and it wasn't intentional... I seriously forgot about the other account. They never had a problem with this until I started withdrawing 4 figures.- TR

Money on online poker sites in 2007: Five figuresMoney on online poker sites as of today, May 29, 2008: $0.00 - and no, I didn't lose it. I play exclusively at B&M now. There are many reasons for this, but lets just say that I'm the German Jew who saw what was coming in 1934 and GTFO. When the AP shit hit, that was my first big "I told you so". Still waiting for #2.

full tilt is not broke. mine took about a month. any time there is a delay e-mail and complain and you will usually get a bonus. your money is coming. just be patient and expect to have delays for the foreseeable future...

full tilt is not broke. mine took about a month. any time there is a delay e-mail and complain and you will usually get a bonus. your money is coming. just be patient and expect to have delays for the foreseeable future...
I don't think anyone should have to take this position. It is your money that they are holding. If they are having any issue with withdraw requests then people should be loud about it. I don't think anyone should have to be patient when waiting for their money. No matter how much they want to take out or how much they have deposited on the site.

This is the reason why I have brought it to this forum...I have been a loyal customer for years and now I cant get a small withdrawl sent to me. It is a fraction of the money I have deposited.

Not such a long time ago paper receipts for gold in storage were used as currency, and people would trade these receipts because it was more convenient than carrying around a lot of gold.Over time, those who held the gold and issued the receipts noticed that physical gold was seldom claimed even thought the receipts changed hands several times. The temptation to issue more receipts than the gold in storage became too large to resist, and fractional banking was invented. This allowed the issuers to charge interest and increase the amount of currency in circulation.The scheme would work as long as everyone did not claim his or her gold at the same time. Those issuers (or later, banks) who egregiously abused the system suffered from bank-runs, in which receipt holders claimed their gold. Since there was not enough gold to cover all the outstanding receipts, only the first folks through the door would get any gold.The system was based on the faith the public had in the gold receipts, with all issuers not being equal. The Federal Reserve Bank was therefore created to regulate the system and stand ready to bail out any bank that could not meet its obligations. Fractional banking was allowed to continue subject to additional regulation and scrutiny, but the system is still based purely on the faith and confidence that people have in pieces of paper.
I don't think anyone should have to take this position. It is your money that they are holding. If they are having any issue with withdraw requests then people should be loud about it. I don't think anyone should have to be patient when waiting for their money. No matter how much they want to take out or how much they have deposited on the site.
I see your point but online poker is on the fringes of legality. It makes it much more likely that problems will arise due to the difficult nature of trying to get around things such as the UIGEA. FT is on the level, and money will be sent, but there just really isn't anything they can do if one of their check processers has a delay. And there is noone we can complain to. It's just the way things are always going to be if it never gets regulated. Echecks was great for a while, but even that caused a headache.
Money on online poker sites in 2007: Five figuresMoney on online poker sites as of today, May 29, 2008: $0.00 - and no, I didn't lose it. I play exclusively at B&M now. There are many reasons for this, but lets just say that I'm the German Jew who saw what was coming in 1934 and GTFO. When the AP shit hit, that was my first big "I told you so". Still waiting for #2.
prunes?J
What will the second sign be Nostradamus?

I requested a withdrawl over the weekend. I have heard alot about people having problems with getting their money. If a week from today I havent heard anything, I am going to be writing to them to atleast get a bonus. It is crazy that sites of this magnitude are having difficulty giving people their money. Afterall, the ability to win money and take it from the online medium to your wallet is what their business is based on. If they cant do this efficiently, then that is going to be trouble for them.

I've had ridiculous issues with FTP over the past month. I had a "multiaccounting" issue with them ... apparently I had a different account in early 2006 which I used for a total of six hours, and they decided to freeze my account I've used for a year now and take my bankroll... they finally returned my bankroll like 10 days later, without replying to me once in that span.Now I have a $2500 pending withdrawal that was okayed by them at the time... that was like, May 2 or 3. The problem is, I have no record of it or anything because my account was frozen and I was forced to this new (old) account. I've been e-mailing them about this, but I haven't received a response yet.I'm seriously concerned. I'm not a baller... I can't afford to simply lose $2500. It's frustrating because I love Full Tilt... I love the software, I love the weak fields... but not being able to trust them is a big concern. I've had my best couple months ever on their site... but the money is worthless if I can't withdraw it.I've also not received any sort of compensation from FTP... not even a chip set I requested as compensation (I had 5x the FTP points needed for it, but they seized my FTP points from my other account)I know multi-accounting is bad, and it wasn't intentional... I seriously forgot about the other account. They never had a problem with this until I started withdrawing 4 figures.- TR
PokerStars FTMFW..... That's all I have to say.......
QFT, especially when it only takes a few seconds for them to get your money.......

Requested a check on may 22....got it this afternoon....No problems for meand they turned my doomswitch off.....weeeeeeeee thank you full tilt

If you cashed out in a way other than check then it is not FT's fault. This was explained a long time ago but it's being held up by the process you are using, not FT. As mentioned already I think, if you chose a check, cashout takes like 3 days to a week. Any other method is backlogged NOT because of FT but the ewallet program you are using. I wish I could find that other topic as it explained it in much more detail but I don't really care as I use checks.

If you cashed out in a way other than check then it is not FT's fault. This was explained a long time ago but it's being held up by the process you are using, not FT. As mentioned already I think, if you chose a check, cashout takes like 3 days to a week. Any other method is backlogged NOT because of FT but the ewallet program you are using. I wish I could find that other topic as it explained it in much more detail but I don't really care as I use checks.
Goood, so checks for the win.......
Does this include direct bank transfers?

I have requested 6-8 checks in the last three months. There was an initial backlog. From what I can tell, they changed payment processors. The checks used to come from a Wells Fargo Bank in cAlifornia....now they come from some Nevada bank. Who knows.After a couple long weeks, my checks started arriving like clockwork. so, yeah, checks ftw.