Question About Las Vegas

So, I was just wondering if there are any electronic poker tables in Las Vegas? I know, you guys are probably thinking, "Why not just play at home on your computer, then?" Well, playing this way, you can still see your opponents and try to get reads and physical tells on them. Also, it's faster since you don't have to wait for a dealer or a machine to shuffle and it lessens the possibilities of dealer error, i.e. pushing the pot to the wrong player, resolving side pots, or misreading confusing hands esp. in O/8.I know there is a card room near my city that has it (I have yet to check it out), the people tell me they have it programmed for different games depending on what day it is or what the players want. They even told me it incorporates the house bad beat jackpots.Since I'm going to LV in the summer I was wondering if there is anything like that anywhere in Las Vegas.

So, I was just wondering if there are any electronic poker tables in Las Vegas? I know, you guys are probably thinking, "Why not just play at home on your computer, then?" Well, playing this way, you can still see your opponents and try to get reads and physical tells on them. Also, it's faster since you don't have to wait for a dealer or a machine to shuffle and it lessens the possibilities of dealer error, i.e. pushing the pot to the wrong player, resolving side pots, or misreading confusing hands esp. in O/8.I know there is a card room near my city that has it (I have yet to check it out), the people tell me they have it programmed for different games depending on what day it is or what the players want. They even told me it incorporates the house bad beat jackpots.Since I'm going to LV in the summer I was wondering if there is anything like that anywhere in Las Vegas.
What card room in CA has this?
but what electronic table has a nice rack for bigger tips?????

King_tanner, the card room in California that I was referring to is Artichoke Joe's in San Bruno.As for the rest of the replies, aren't Bike and Commerence in LA? I was asking about LV, Las Vegas.