World Series Of Poker F C P Results

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it to day 2 of event 6 (LO8).14,700, avg is just over 12,000..there are 205 people left, 81 get paid. Blinds start at 3/600 with 6/1200 levels
I made day 2 of event 6 as well. Only about half avg w 6600 but we will see.
GL Boys.
I made it to day 2 of event 6 (LO8).14,700, avg is just over 12,000..there are 205 people left, 81 get paid. Blinds start at 3/600 with 6/1200 levels
gl! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

I went out in Level 4 of the $1K re-buy (Event 5) yesterday. Nothing really happened for me, but I did enjoy having David Benyamine (very nice guy) and Mike Matusow at my table.In today's $2K NLHE (Event 7) I had a great first 6 levels, and was up to $12K (above average) when I ran TPTK into a set and lost 1/4 of my stack just at the end of the level. After the dinner break, I went into short-stack ninja mode, but went out when I lost a coin flip with QT against 98.I have played 6 events, made the top 20% 3 times and bubbled once.That is it until I return June 22.

poopy day. Busted in the first level, heres my bustout hand/only hand I saw past the flop:I have like 5kish at 600/1200 limits so I need to get the money in.co opens, I 3 bet AA9J ss he calls. Flop J 10 4 w fd he bets I raise he calls. Turn Q c, bet, call. River 10 he checks i put the rest in he calls w A1025 no flush draw sighhh.

Unless they haven't updated chipcounts in a while, it says Raymond McClure 39,000
Ray is out, didnt know your source was pokernews.
Unless they haven't updated chipcounts in a while, it says Raymond McClure 39,000
This was me, but they had the wrong guy. I won my first hand of the day and got to 18000, then ran incredibly bad. I got 6thed, 4thed a couple times, made a couple bluffs that got picked, then my final hand I was super short and 3 bet A3J8 with J8hh, and guy calls. Flop was T99 with 2 hearts, so I bet, he calls. Turn is a brick, I stick my last 1200 in, he has TTxx I don't know what it was, but I missed my straight flush, and got like 150th place. I drank a shit load today though so i don't feel too bad.
This was me, but they had the wrong guy. I won my first hand of the day and got to 18000, then ran incredibly bad. I got 6thed, 4thed a couple times, made a couple bluffs that got picked, then my final hand I was super short and 3 bet A3J8 with J8hh, and guy calls. Flop was T99 with 2 hearts, so I bet, he calls. Turn is a brick, I stick my last 1200 in, he has TTxx I don't know what it was, but I missed my straight flush, and got like 150th place. I drank a shit load today though so i don't feel too bad.
Loser.Mark
I drank a shit load today though so i don't feel too bad. I also took a piece of Cardcores "Wheel of Fortune" Nickle Slot action...luckboxing for $150...and then shortstacked some 25/50 PLO online for almost 2k...and did I mention I have NEVER played PLO anywhere near that level.
fyp