I'm not going to be impressed until he wins both Big Daily Double's at FullTilt at the SAME TIME!! :club::ts I keed. I keed. :5c:D Congrats TJ!!! :D :D :4h

I'm not going to be impressed until he wins both Big Daily Double's at FullTilt at the SAME TIME!! :club::ts I keed. I keed. :5c:D Congrats TJ!!! :D :D :4h
that would be pretty impressive though
Sounds like a challenge to me.Nice job TJ!

WhatAstudAA indeed....... Congrats on an impressive accomplishment of winning 3 majors in fewer than 7 months......"T.J. believes that dedication and optimism are two important keys to his game: "I've always been dedicated. Even when I'm running atrocious, I am still the most optimistic person ever. I know that things will get better, and they usually do.""^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's what I try to live by........ Now I only have to win my first major ;)NiceRunTJ, nice run.....

Sounds like a challenge to me.Nice job TJ!
Has anyone ever done that?
DN should add TJ to the poker VT team. If he does I will buy it.Congrats on the crazy success man.
Qft!

Congrats TJ. This is a damn impressive feat. I'm really hoping your online sucess continues at the WSOP.GL in World Seriesbtw, I totally agree you should be a part of PokerVT. You've earned it.Dan

Has anyone ever done that?
I think someone got 1st and 2nd once for ~$20k. His name was General something.
nice job tjman, cardcore, your avatar wrestler gif is nuts. kind of impressive actually. i never thought id say that about pro wrestling

TJ pwns life.

DN should add TJ to the poker VT team. If he does I will buy it.Congrats on the crazy success man.
this would be smart + cool from a business perspective/community perspective.nh tj- Jordan