Brett Favre's Locker

• 9 months later...

I just read this letter in the bill Simmons mail bag, and it gave me half wood

I am 19 years old. I have been a fan of Favre and the Packers since the third grade. I grew up thinking Favre could do no wrong. As a mature 17-year-old, I cried the day he retired from the Packers. I was tolerant of the Jets experiment -- even have the jersey to prove it. But what am I supposed to do now? Tonight I watched my childhood hero stomp all over the team and the fans he represented for 16 years. I found myself cursing him for the very same reasons I used to love him. The phony TD celebrations, the smug smiles, the way he hams it up with his new teammates and his new fans. I don't know how to handle it. I started this e-mail thinking I had something to say about all of this, but I just feel lost. I don't know what to think anymore ... I'm just lost.--Drew, Bloomington, Ind.
Oh man.. watching packer/favre fans turn on him is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen in my entire life. And, when Favre chokes in the playoffs and throws 4 interceptions to the giants, he's going to break the viking fans heart, and this torturous Favre-fest of a season will be all worth while.
I just read this letter in the bill Simmons mail bag, and it gave me half woodOh man.. watching packer/favre fans turn on him is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen in my entire life. And, when Favre chokes in the playoffs and throws 4 interceptions to the giants, he's going to break the viking fans heart, and this torturous Favre-fest of a season will be all worth while.
What if the Vikings win the Super Bowl?
It will be really, really horrible. I was in that panic mode in 2007, when favre had that Renaissance year with the packers.. but he came through in the end and choked away the playoffs. Obviously having Favre win a superbowl with the vikings would suck, because he'd go into the super pantheon, but at least this way I can know the packer's fans anger and pain will be infinitely more than mine.
That will be great for Favre and Minnesota. I would put Favre at about reason #5 or 6 why the Vikings are 4-0. But he has played well. Will he kill them late in the year? I think Minnesota needs home field advantage to keep Favre indoors in the playoffs. The thought of Favre playing in January in the Meadowlands against the Giants pass rush.....could be brutal.

There would have been nothing worse that I could dream of than the Favre led packers beating the 18-0 patriots in the super bowl. That would literally be the worst sports related thing I could think of. I will always love that giants team for ending that dream. The 2007 giants team are honorary bears.

• 11 months later...
OH GOD!!! Just when you thought Favre's legacy couldn't be tainted more, these stories of favre being a lecherous creep come out. OMG I'd LOVE It if this dirt bag got sued.
i had to go read about this. but i love it. and i'm hard as a rock thinking about all the brett farve fan boys crying themselves silly while still trying to argue its the media's fault and that farve is still a good QB. oh my god i hate brett farve.
i had to go read about this. but i love it. and i'm hard as a rock thinking about all the brett farve fan boys crying themselves silly while still trying to argue its the media's fault and that farve is still a good QB. oh my god i hate brett farve.
lol, what does this have to do with how good or how bad of a QB he is?i personally could care less if he hit on a few ladies...the 2 things im worried about is if hes going to be suspended or not and if this whole thing is going to effect him mentally...just when we get moss and things are starting to look good, sheeesh :club:
i personally could care less if he hit on a few ladies...the 2 things im worried about is if hes going to be suspended or not and if this whole thing is going to effect him mentally...
jesus christ what a douchebag favre apologist you've become, just because he's your qb. He didn't "hit on a few ladies' he sent female employee's of the jets pictures of his ****. That's text book sexual harassment.
jesus christ what a douchebag favre apologist you've become, just because he's your qb. He didn't "hit on a few ladies' he sent female employee's of the jets pictures of his ****. That's text book sexual harassment.
look, theres a big difference between hitting on a girl and sending her a pictue of your cock...we dont know he sent those pics...a website posts a pic of a penis and were suppose to assume it Favre's??guess what, ive got penis pics of tom cruise and obama, give me a few minutes and ill post them :)source refuses to identify himself/herself...jenn sterger refuses to talk about it...favre, one of NFL's biggest super stars sends pictures of his penis in 2008 and the pics surface 2 years later the week he plays the jets?oh, and even if thats his fucking cock, stop overreacting...this is a league that consists of murderers, drug dealers, dog fighters, rape accuse's, dui-ers and pistol packing dumb fucks, and youre going crazy over some pictures... :club:
oh, and even if that his fucking cock, stop overreacting...this is a league that consists of murderers, drug dealers, dog fighters, rape accuse's, dui-ers and pistol packing dumb fucks, and youre going crazy over some pictures... :club:
That were sent to an team employee. Don't you grasp how inappropriate that is, how serious it is for the jets and the NFL, or are you that desperate for a superbowl you just don't give a shit?
That were sent to an team employee. Don't you grasp how inappropriate that is, how serious it is for the jets and the NFL, or are you that desperate for a superbowl you just don't give a shit?
ya, youre absaloutley right... if its truly him its very inappropriate and he deserves a suspension...but i still wouldnt want him to get suspended...this is not something bad enough to get me to turn my back on him...

what's clever is how you are able to deftly avoid all of the douchebag things farve does and still find your way to just gobble his nuts. the guy is literally a clown, deserving the same amount of respect i show the masturbating bum outside my apartment. who by the way, is flooding the streets with his ejaculate.

I've always liked Favre. I like people that enjoy the game as much as he does. I'm also very impressed that a QB has been able to start every game for 20 years.But I hate infidelity almost more than anything else, and I probably don't like him anymore. I'm kind of waiting to get the confirmation when Deanne divorces him, but whatever. I'm done with him.