Despite being tarnished with two ridiculous celebrity editions, my fav reality show is back. Anderson Cooper won't be back, which pretty much sucks, but whatever.For those who missed it before, it's basically 12 people who work as a team in diff challenges for money and one person tries to covertly F up the team. Starts June 2nd at 10 on ABC.

Season 5!?!??!??!??!!?!?I remember season 1, and I loved it.I thought season 2 was cancelled mid-season, and that's the last I've heard of it. I suck.

Season 5!?!??!??!??!!?!?I remember season 1, and I loved it.I thought season 2 was cancelled mid-season, and that's the last I've heard of it. I suck.
It was canceled but they brought it back as a mid-season replacement.

I totally missed it. Maybe it was only shown in Canada? I remember the first one, LOVED IT! Then I think season 2 was around 9/11 and it got cut off like many shows during that time and I never saw it come back and it hasn't been on network TV since...Yay! The Mole and Amazing Race are the only two reality shows I like.

I totally missed it. Maybe it was only shown in Canada? I remember the first one, LOVED IT! Then I think season 2 was around 9/11 and it got cut off like many shows during that time and I never saw it come back and it hasn't been on network TV since...Yay! The Mole and Amazing Race are the only two reality shows I like.
The Celebrity Mole sucked. I partly blame Ahmad Rashad. It will be interesting to see how they without Anderson Cooper doing it this year.
Yep, and it never got promoted when it returned.I'll watch, but I'm not expecting much. AC is the main reason the show was so entertaining.

I don't see the appeal. Wifey and I watched it for the first time...both hated it. Does it get better? Just a bunch of underachievers blaming each other for every stupid little thing they do that is "suspicious". Omg, he is walking slow, he's the mole. Omg, he didn't jump very far, he's the mole. Omg, she sneezed, she's the mole. How is that entertaining?

The original was great. I have yet to see this one as I was out of town and forgot to DVR it so i can't comment but I doubt it will be as good as the original.

The original was great. I have yet to see this one as I was out of town and forgot to DVR it so i can't comment but I doubt it will be as good as the original.
I heard the same about some earlier seasons...I thought i'd like it. Oh wellz, I watch too much TV already, probably for the best.

I watched my first ep last night, ever. I didn't really understand though what the point of the mole is. I know it's to disrupt the group somehow out of money, but does the mole get like special bonus $ for stopping 'the group' from making the goal?Sorry, I kinda liked what I watched but don't get the concept yet. Can anyone care to explain what's happening?

They only had 2 season of it in the UK a few years ago but i totally loved it, even looked into applying for the next series, but it's never been commisioned since