To be honest, I have never played any NLO game before.Tonight they have a $5 NLO and a $4 NLO rebuy going at same time. I think I am going to try the $4 NLO rebuy out.Would one really change up how they play?Where would the differences lie? Obviously you have more protection to your AA hands when you become shorter, but other than that, I don't see much a difference.

To be honest, I have never played any NLO game before.Tonight they have a $5 NLO and a $4 NLO rebuy going at same time. I think I am going to try the $4 NLO rebuy out.Would one really change up how they play?Where would the differences lie? Obviously you have more protection to your AA hands when you become shorter, but other than that, I don't see much a difference.
when are these

For some reason I just saw these tournies a couple of days ago and hadn't seen this thread yet. I know PS is trying to mix up the tournies, but these just seem absurd. $20 and $25 add ons? IMO people play $4 and $5 tournies for a reason and it has nothing to do with wanting to add on for 5X the buyin. NLO? Seriously? They took it a little too far I think.I played in a $4.00 + $.44 PLO a while back. Since when did they start charging the extra $.0X??? I haven't seen another tourney besides this one charge that.