I recently was at a buddies house who is an avid deucescracked member. He has been pretty successful and I watched the series pryinnyraiding where Krantz one of the most successful nosebleed stakes online players basically plays low stakes HU cash.He basically gets fully emerged in the level and game and makes a course on how to beat it. I love PVT and its helped me alot but when I saw this this hit the nail on the head of what I think pvt is missing. I am not saying it should be like deuces cracked but I think maybe taking a page out of their book where top online pros like Junglen BoostedJ, Annette, JC Alvarado , and all the other PVT pros , Could play a low, small and medium stakes and put courses together that are not as general. And more the types of things you come across at each level and how they would react to it. For example if Junglen did a thing on $10 turbo Sngs and another pro did a course on 6max .5$/1$ Nl Cash and really just broke it down. Just a suggestion to improve the site.
QFTDeuces Cracked barely compares to PVT for cash atm it's on such another league ahead, the series structure that they do should be blatantly copied IMO, far FAR better than the odd sit down session.PVT is getting a little better (Boosted's latest stuff was an improvement, still lacks in discussion for me) but there's still a marathon to go before it can compare to DC for cash gamesBTW - if you can, watch the WiltOnTilt series at your friends, that builds cash games from the ground up @ 50NL, it's excellent
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QFTDeuces Cracked barely compares to PVT for cash atm it's on such another league ahead, the series structure that they do should be blatantly copied IMO, far FAR better than the odd sit down session.PVT is getting a little better (Boosted's latest stuff was an improvement, still lacks in discussion for me) but there's still a marathon to go before it can compare to DC for cash gamesBTW - if you can, watch the WiltOnTilt series at your friends, that builds cash games from the ground up @ 50NL, it's excellent
Ya know I dont think its too much to ask of the PVT pros to take a week a make a group of vids breaking down lower stakes and levels since we are paying a decent amount to be a pvt member.
  • 2 weeks later...
Ask and you shall receive....After a video finishes playing you will now have the option to play the next video or watch the same one again.Please clear your cache to implement this tool.
Just back from vacation and saw this improvement ... :club: ... this really makes the site flow better, allowing a more intense session. Great improvement and the software support guys deserve a beer (at least).

Time to upgrade the "MY TRAINING HISTORY" function: :club: This feature is for any active POKERVT-er, an endless list with little or no utility :ts It is also not really in keeping with the direction of PokerVT as a training site. Training implies feedback to improve. Now that more content is being posted, the Training History should tell you:

What percentage of each training module you have seen.Number of new content session available since the last time you signed in.A statement on your game based on your last test score (eg) suggest you take more math sessions.Some sort of fun ranking numbers.

The endless list of the dead that comes up now under "MY TRAINING HISTORY" is not worthy of the programmers working diligently on the site.