What Pro's Benefit Most From Making The Wsop Final Table?

off the top of my dome, I can say Hellmuth and Mike the Mouth would be sick experiments to watch for 3months before the final table.What about Minh Ly? Would he learn to speak English super-clear during the layoff?. Any pro's bad for the layoff? Females (pregnancy lol!) Atheletes (nba/nfl players coaches)

I personally believe that U.S. Americans such as Mike Matusow and, uh, the poker player everywhere, like, such as, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

Im about to watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It's research for when me and fargopoker destory the town on acid.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans such as Mike Matusow and, uh, the poker player everywhere, like, such as, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.
not enough love for this

Just a thought but the best new sponsor for the final tablists because of the delay is gonna have to be the training sites. Specially like PXF which tends to focus on tourneys anyway.

brilliant, just simply genius
It's that time of the year where this stuff starts popping up daily, eh?
So if you're on the final table bubble and have AA in the big blind and everyone goes all-in in front of you do you call?
So if you're on the final table bubble and have AA in the big blind and everyone goes all-in in front of you do you call?
depends on chips position...
Yep...obligatory "WiLL HELLMUTH WIN #12 THIS YEAR!!!!!!!1111111111?????????" coming soon, followed by 340987 pages of debate on whether or not he is the best tournament player ever.