... I'm Posting A Hand? ($200 Nl 6-max)

Villain is 24/12/1 with a turn aggression of 3.50 and a river aggression of 4. The original raiser was a 24/14/1. I've been playing very aggressive in this game, running at about 29/27/9. We're about 50 hands in or so. Only significant hand between villain and me involved me raising UTG with AK, him calling with 88's, me c-betting a Q-hi flop and him calling, and us checking the rest of the way down. Anyway, here's the hand in question. Table Reunion (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:22:41 ET - 2008/05/24Seat 1: VILLAIN ($198.25)Seat 4: HERO ($307.70)Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with Q :ts K :D UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, CO raises to $9, Hero calls, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: 2 :D A :4h 2 :club: ($37, 4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Hero checks.Turn: 8 :5c ($37, 4 players)BB checks, UTG bets $20, CO folds, Hero raises to $60, BB folds, UTG calls.River: 9 :D ($157, 2 players)UTG bets $24, Hero...

What are the stack sizes?If we're really deep I'm raising to $125 or so...If we're shorter I'd probably shove...Villains bet on the river looks like a blocking bet to me...He may have had an Ace or a spade and is trying to head off a big bet

What are the stack sizes?If we're really deep I'm raising to $125 or so...If we're shorter I'd probably shove...Villains bet on the river looks like a blocking bet to me...He may have had an Ace or a spade and is trying to head off a big bet
Thanks for pointing out the missing stack sizes; I just edited the post to show the stack sizes.

What do we figure UTGs range to be with a limp/call preflop UTG...I'm thinking a big ace, AJ AT with the J or T spade...AA is also a possibility If villain has an ace with a spade draw he could lead the flop, check the turn and block bet the river...I definitely raise to $100 or $125

Obv a raise...if villain has made a boat I can't imagine he would bet so small, risking you just calling instead of raising him. I think I do something weird like time down and raise to $179, trying to look goofy and possibly getting a call.