$0.50/1 - Top Two, Horrible River Decision

Partypoker $0.50/1 Blinds - 6 Max NL HoldemHero is playing 22/18/3.7 normal aggro game, I have only played 17 hands with villian and he won a decent sized hand calling Q6 offsuit oop to a CO $12 re-raise and turning a straight. I doubt he has any reads or any poker strategy to be honest.Hero: SB $106.00Villian: BB $132.55Hero Holds A :D J :4h Folds to hero, hero raises to $4, Villian in BB calls $3.Flop: J :D 9 :club: 8 :ts Hero bets $6, villian callsTurn: A :5c Hero bets $16, villian calls $16River: 3 :D Hero?

I think I'd bet about half pot here as he's likely to call with a worse hand here pretty often. If he calls raises with Q6o at least, I can see him showing up with a bad aces or a weird two pur. He also could have easily had a 10 as well, not just a flush draw. Obviously if he raises, puke/fold.This might be wrong, but I can't think of a better line.

I think I'd bet about half pot here as he's likely to call with a worse hand here pretty often. If he calls raises with Q6o at least, I can see him showing up with a bad aces or a weird two pur. He also could have easily had a 10 as well, not just a flush draw. Obviously if he raises, puke/fold.This might be wrong, but I can't think of a better line.
I bet $25-$30 because I really want him to call. I probably call a shove at least 1/2 time too; I think he has a 10 here or some weird J alot.

You have to bet here, about $30 seems ok to me.If he shoves, it depends a lot on what player he is, but against most people i think it's a standard fold. Check/calling is pretty bad unless you think he'll bluff enough that you gain value, but given how this board/hand played out I think it's very rare that he bluffs he. Check/folding is an option against a complete mega nit i think, or someone who you can read perectly, but with the reads you gave i think you're missing value by checking.

bet/fold half the pot... maybe a little more than half.It's difficult for people to bluff raise the river, and if you choose to c-c you're gonna have a tough time because the bet may be larger than you want to deal with.