So I'm in college right now, and don't really have any expenses. I don't really have to worry about money issues too bad. So I'm going to be a professional. My bankroll is still a little smaller than I would like ($780ish). For the time being I'm going to play sit-n-goes. I don't want to play the turbos because those are just shove fests and there's no real poker in them.What site do you guys think I should be playing at? I think once I move up to the $20's shortly I should be making like 8K a month. What do you guys think?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have 6 months worth of money saved? If not, then don't forget to post when you go bust.

take the 780 go sit at 5/10 nl when you get it to 3-5k leave and then you have a roll to work with , if u go bust it will save you the head ache of posting in this thread 2 months from now about how you failed and living back at home with mom n dad .gl tho

take the 780 go sit at 5/10 nl when you get it to 3-5k leave and then you have a roll to work with , if u go bust it will save you the head ache of posting in this thread 2 months from now about how you failed and living back at home with mom n dad .gl tho
I live in the dorms now. But my parents pay for them and for school, so I won't have to worry about it too much.
It's an IROC.
In that case....don't listen to the haters!!!TP/MM!!!!!!
I live in the dorms now. But my parents pay for them and for school, so I won't have to worry about it too much.
dont u need beer?

Something I've learned from the past couple years playing poker... you don't really ever "decide" to go pro... it just happens after you've won enough.