What Happens In Vages...

Fly-on-the-wall fantasy: I wanna' know how a movie that dumb came to be. Was the play written in like '01, when the premise was dead-horse, but the expression was just starting to annoy the mainstream populous? Is the writer autistic or nihilistic or does he hate himself? Did the actors like what they read? Did they read it? Do they care at all?Edit: It was written by a woman, and from what I can tell, she's a little heavy but kinda' cute, if you dig porkers.

they don't have spellcheck on physical advertising boards, idiot.
Think back before computers, when spell check was done without the ABC button... still spell check.
Fly-on-the-wall fantasy: I wanna' know how a movie that dumb came to be. Was the play written in like '01, when the premise was dead-horse, but the expression was just starting to annoy the mainstream populous? Is the writer autistic or nihilistic or does he hate himself? Did the actors like what they read? Did they read it? Do they care at all?Edit: It was written by a woman, and from what I can tell, she's a little heavy but kinda' cute, if you dig porkers.
It wasn't all that bad. I rented Strange Wilderness on Tuesday and it was 1000x worse. First time in a long time I didn't even bother to watch the last 25 minutes or so. What a piece of shit. If that's what Sandlers company looks for I have 20 ideas working right now that would blow him away.
Despite what I told your sister, I'm not a gynecologists. But I'm still going to go out on a limb and say that babies aren't formed in the vagina.
agreedi was a bio major..i would know....but obv not from experience