There are 4 sample videos up now.They are in the Training Features Section1. A Video that's part of Daniel's course on playing Small Ball2. A Video from the live game with Daniel's analysis that contains an Al Smooth sighting. This is the most unique format at Poker VT3. A Video from Adam Juglen final tabling an online tournament4. A Poker Math video from Professor Charley Swayne

I just watched Adam's sample.There's two schools of thought. 1. Let's just give people an idea of how it looks but not any content what-so-ever.2. Let's pick 10 really good minutes of Adam discussing what he's doing, why he's doing it and his opinions of what the other players seated at his table are doing.I wish they would have gone with option 2. Adam's a fantastic player but the sample doesn't show anything more than the standard chip/stacks/blinds play that everyone who's played more than a handful of tourney's already knows. I'm going to watch the rest of the samples now.

There are 4 sample videos up now.They are in the Training Features Section1. A Video that's part of Daniel's course on playing Small Ball2. A Video from the live game with Daniel's analysis that contains an Al Smooth sighting. This is the most unique format at Poker VT3. A Video from Adam Juglen final tabling an online tournament4. A Poker Math video from Professor Charley Swayne
1. A Video that's part of Daniel's course on playing Small Ballstandard2. A Video from the live game with Daniel's analysis that contains an Al Smooth sighting. This is the most unique format at Poker VTThis is awesome and could well be worth the price of admission. 3. A Video from Adam Juglen final tabling an online tournamentAs previously stated, I'm disappointed they chose that section of his tourney. 4. A Poker Math video from Professor Charley SwayneThanks Charley.
Anyone else not able to watch the videos? I click on the links, a pop up comes up and all my browsers freeze.
I had the same issue.If you're using firefox, you should have a bar just under your url line that says firefox just blocked a pop-up. There is an options button to the right on the bar that will allow you to accept pop-ups from pokerVT. If you're using IE then you should stop using IE and d/l firefox.

Just sent an email, hopefully we'll get that changed quick. I think it's an awful idea to start a sample with a 10bb stack, who cares if I make the final table...

Just sent an email, hopefully we'll get that changed quick. I think it's an awful idea to start a sample with a 10bb stack, who cares if I make the final table...
Also in the future it would be nice if you didn't chew gum while filming. I dunno if thats just a habit you have while playing but its really tough to handle as a viewer imo.
1. A Video that's part of Daniel's course on playing Small BallstandardStandard to some, of interest to others, possibly mind blowing to new players.2. A Video from the live game with Daniel's analysis that contains an Al Smooth sighting. This is the most unique format at Poker VTThis is awesome and could well be worth the price of admission. The hand they played wasn't that interesting, but you could see the promise of this format. Entertaining and insightful. Agreed, this could be worth the price of admission. 3. A Video from Adam Juglen final tabling an online tournamentAs previously stated, I'm disappointed they chose that section of his tourney. Total agreement. Viewers want to be watching a collection of hands where the player is proving why they are so successful - what sets him or her apart from a novice or average player. Almost any decent tournament player would have played these situations the same.4. A Poker Math video from Professor Charley SwayneThanks Charley.If I got a subscription, these would be high on my list of videos to watch.
I am quite impressed with the visual quality of the videos.
Okay, I can't get the videos to work. Since I'm at work, I only have IE as my web browser. How do I get the vids to work?
I've got the videos to work, but the sample test is causing me grief... :club:
Okay, I can't get the videos to work. Since I'm at work, I only have IE as my web browser. How do I get the vids to work?
You may not have the latest version of Flash on your computer.
You may not have the latest version of Flash on your computer.
Still doesn't work. I Downloaded the latest version of flash and it still brings up a blank screen and freezes. Any other ideas?

So, I watched the sample videos and now I'm leaning toward getting VT more than I was yesterday...but it's still a lot of money to me...The hand analysis part was pretty freaking cool though.

Still doesn't work. I Downloaded the latest version of flash and it still brings up a blank screen and freezes. Any other ideas?
exact same problem... WTF?
Do you have a pop up blocker as that could be the issue as the sample videos pop up into a new browser.
Anyone else not able to watch the videos? I click on the links, a pop up comes up and all my browsers freeze.
Has this been fixed yet?I use IE and have the same issues?I cant even logon to my account in pokerVT as everything freezes.Is there a number for support? e-mail address? anything?
I have the same problem, can't watch anything.apparently the site no likey internet explorer, and I'm too dumb to use anything else.