Offical Euro 2008 Thread...

awful reffing joke joke joke . awful defence joke joke joke .**** THE TURKS ..and germansgermany has portugals # every time its quite sad
how about you lost to the better team??
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about you lost to the better team??
if i agreed with this .. id be the first to say it . but i dont, def the better team today but overall i dont think they are .on the dutch bandwagon i guess
so can we be honest am i the only one here who thgt the reffing was kinda one sided today ?[ ] yes your the only one stfu and quit crying.[ ] no i agree with you .
I think I told you where I stood earlier in the thread. That no call on Ronaldo was obscene. And if you think I'm checking your faggy box, you blow men professionally.
I think I told you where I stood earlier in the thread. That no call on Ronaldo was obscene. And if you think I'm checking your faggy box, you blow men professionally.
check the fkn box you homophobic douche !!!!
so can we be honest am i the only one here who thgt the reffing was kinda one sided today ?[x] yes your the only one stfu and quit crying.[ ] no i agree with you .
fansscreen_500_500.jpgY E S ! ! !Soooo sick lol...Can you BELIEVE they ****in won!?!?! So awesome lolI would of never thought they could break them...just insane.But, srsly how can you blame that loss on the ref? that's just pretty ridic...obviously the Ballack goal wasn't legal, but Portugal just played absolutely horrendous. Didn't really have a clue how to get through to the goal, and just seemed so helpless in the end imo. Ronaldo didn't play good at all, and mainly because the German defense was able to keep him in distance from the goal most of the time...which is such a sick accomplishment, considering how young these guys are. I mean, that Ronaldo guy is really good at soccer lol, he's such a sick player but I guess as soon as things don't go his way he becomes a whiny little bitch :club: Oh well, who cares...I hope the semi-final is gonna be vs. Croatia, just to take revenge for the first game...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ts

I didn't see a problem with Ballack's goal. If Ferreira wants to ballwatch instead mark Germany's most dangerous player then that's his problem. Pushing (can you even call it that? It was a nudge) is part of the game. Also, Ricardo's goalkeeping was abysmal for that goal.Portugal were bad at the back. Germany, Lahm esspecially, gave them a lesson on how fullbacks should play. I love Phillipp Lahm, I think he's a great player.Semi-final will be very different from the group game with Croatia. Assuming that is the case of course, Turkey will be a very difficult game for the Croats, despite all their injuries and Volkan's suspension.Croatia 2-1 Turkey.

Can you BELIEVE they ****in won!?!?!
Yes.
Scolari, manager of Chelsea... Interesting that they've signed him right now. That means he's obviously been having meetings/sorting out arrangements/contract talks etc, while with Portugal at the Euros. Funny that.. when England were after him he didn't have time because he was busy with Portugal, apparently. I imagine the money they've offered him is fairly obscene, so I can understand, but it's a little risky for him if Portugal fail to do well. He could be blamed for not being focused purely on the tournament.
Also... a coincidence that Portugal lost their 2 games after Scolari announced he was going to Chelsea? I thought it at the time it was announced and still do, that it's poor conduct, plain and simple, to announce something like that during a major championship. I wouldn't be happy with that if I was a Portugal fan. It should be decided either before, or after, NEVER during imo.Hopefully now they're out though Ronaldo can finally get his finger out of his arse and say exactly what the **** he wants to do. One thing's for sure, if he does go I just hope we hold Real Madrid to ransom and get the most possible from them. If we undersell him (like we did with Beckham), it'd be the final insult. I like Ronaldo and thank him for everything he's done for the club, but Jesus... that boy needs to learn a thing or two about respect. We stuck by him completely after the World Cup, and now he's being a two faced shit.Sorry for going off topic and talking about Man Utd, but there you go.Anyway... Croatia v Turkey today.Go Croatia! Really started to like them since this tournament started. They just seem to have a great attitude and I really like Bilic too. He's a very proud guy, but not arrogant. Also, they knocked England out obv, so it makes us look better the further they get.I think: Croatia 2 - 1 Turkey
lol!I swear I didn't see your prediction before I replied.
I know, you were typing as I was. Your alibi is strong.
Whats with all the Turkey hate...Turkey will win this game...3-2
No Turkey hate. I think the majority of guys just believe Croatia to be the better side. Nobody says it will be a walk in the park for them but with all Turkey's absences I can't see them winning. Plus in Modric, Croatia have a young man who can control a game. Without Emre Turkey don't. I think Hamit Altintop is being played out of position at right-back. He is much more productive as a central midfielder and would cause Modric real problems. Turkey however, would struggle to find anyone reasonable at right back to replace him. Plus, they only have Nihat as a threat up front. Tuncay hasn't been great, although Arda has chipped in with important goals.I think it will be a good firey encounter and I'm not too fussed about who goes through, just want to be entertained. Just think Croatia have too much for Turkey.But I've been wrong before...
No Turkey hate. I think the majority of guys just believe Croatia to be the better side. Nobody says it will be a walk in the park for them but with all Turkey's absences I can't see them winning. Plus in Modric, Croatia have a young man who can control a game. Without Emre Turkey don't. I think Hamit Altintop is being played out of position at right-back. He is much more productive as a central midfielder and would cause Modric real problems. Turkey however, would struggle to find anyone reasonable at right back to replace him. Plus, they only have Nihat as a threat up front. Tuncay hasn't been great, although Arda has chipped in with important goals.I think it will be a good firey encounter and I'm not too fussed about who goes through, just want to be entertained. Just think Croatia have too much for Turkey.But I've been wrong before...
Well your soccer knowledge is much better than mine, and I am sure all your points are very valid...One thing I know is the Turks love to fight, and they NEVER give up. Also the goalie that will play today is Rustu and he has a lot of international experience, including the 2002 good showing in the World Cup.I am leaving my office in a bit and will put on my Fenerbahce jersey and going over to a friends house to enjoy the game.GO TURKEY
Had the score right, but the wrong team. Exciting game. Croatia deserved to win, IMO, they looked like the superior side all day.
Not so fast there big man.Turkey just won't die from this tournament, godammit!