.10/.20 Kq, Pair Of Q On An Ace High Board.

PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Qdiamond.gif, Kclub.gif. MP1 posts a blind of $0.10. 2 folds, MP1 (poster) checks, Hero raises, MP3 3-bets, 3 folds, BB calls, MP1 folds, Hero calls.Flop: (10.50 SB) Aspade.gif, Qclub.gif, 3heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks.Turn: (5.25 BB) Tspade.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero betsFinal Pot: 5.25 BBStandard?

How about the flop if MP3 bets? Call? I had planned to, but I'm iffy about it. Never really know what to do in those spots.I guess it's read dependant if he'd really bet jacks or worse on that flop.

11.5 to 1 to peel the flop if he bets, absolutely peeling with 2nd pair. You could have no outs, but you could also be ahead. Without reads, I'm inclined to see the turn and see if he'll fire again, and obviously it's dependent on whether the turn helps us or not.If we had position here, the pot is just bout big enough for me to want to call down and see what he's 3-betting pf with. I'd love to know if he's capable of it with a hand like 99.

How about the flop if MP3 bets? Call?
yeah.I'm trying to find a c/r and lead turn / call a 3 bet, c/f turn scenario, but your pot is too big and I'd be unsure how clean our K wasDid you consider a c/r on the turn?
yeah.I'm trying to find a c/r and lead turn / call a 3 bet, c/f turn scenario, but your pot is too big and I'd be unsure how clean our K wasDid you consider a c/r on the turn?
Nuh, it didn't even cross my mind... I try to keep it simple. I know check/raising's good and everything, but in a spot like this I think it's best for me to keep it very simple or I'll end up outplaying myself.
Don't you think the T is a good card for us? It gives us extra outs if our Q is no good. Or does it take away our 2 pair outs too often?
w/o the BB in the hand it's more clear.I think we are rarely behind MP3. A 3-bet says retard flopped monste or TT, right?I think we could fold without too much trouble.With BB, I wonder how often he now has a pair + gutshot type handQJs TJs even a weak suited Ace.I don't know. I'm loopy tired.I guess to me the 10 makes decisions tougher on the river for several cards.
Did you consider a c/r on the turn?
he didnt bet the flop, we sure he'll bet the turn?just lead it - theres now 2 draws on board and you dont want to give free cardsdont know if id call a raise, getting 8-1 but Js may be our only outs