I have just taken a week off of poker after a week long losing streak.hurt my bankroll real bad.im down too $100 !!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhim still up from my $50 deposit on party.but this is just terrible.does anyone have any tips on how to build a small bankroll?I did do it before when i started with $50,but im sure that first boost was a lot of luck.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.thanks.

personally great way to increase your bankroll even whenstarting this low. I am a bigger fan of pushing the limits with maybe 150x the bb, if you really are better than the players! I don't mind this play more at the .50/1 and 1/2 and maybe 2/4 if you really have a good track record.why not transfer your 100 dollars over to pokerstars right now b/c they are offering a 20 percent bonus, i know it is only 20 bucks but you could take a run at 50/1 on there, if you break even or even win a little be up near 130-150. wont' take many hands to clear as it is a 5x the bonus deal, very nice.If you can clear that in one night, can go back to party, or maybe even empire if you don't have an account. I really don't care for empires reload bonus b/c it is at a cost of 10 raked hands to get 1 dollar. UB is the same way but i have about 300 dollars in bonuses so i am going to settle in there for a bit, did you know that you get bonus points if you are the 1st or 2nd to sit on their tables? random note there.then there is also paradise where you can get a deposit bonus, where it is a max of like 50 bucks so no biggie. but would be a nice level to make a 150 dollar deposit onto. PErsonally i think hitting up a few of these smallers bonus websites would be a good idea to increase your bankroll while still playing your game.would love to have you use me as a referal if you go to anyother websites for bonuses, osrry for the plug there