• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I did ok for my first ever NBA draft. This should be a good Keeper line-up eh? I'm shocked I got Lebron with my 3rd pick.I should be in top half of drafted players...more of me actually keeping up with regular changes...agree?AboveTheRim88 has unanimous vote for worst team?Macau Pork Buns1. (3) LeBron James2. (14) Carlos Boozer3. (19) Deron Williams4. (30) Andre Iguodala5. (35) Brandon Roy6. (46) Chris Kaman7. (51) Michael Redd8. (62) Emeka Okafor9. (67) Tracy McGrady10. (78) Kevin Love11. (83) Richard Hamilton12. (94) Zydrunas Ilgauskas13. (99) J.R. Smith14. (110) Rafer Alston15. (115) Ronnie BrewerAboveTheRim881. (8) Shawn Marion2. (9) Chris Bosh3. (24) Jose Calderon4. (25) Yao Ming5. (40) Jason Kidd6. (41) Rasheed Wallace7. (56) Jermaine O'Neal8. (57) Devin Harris9. (72) Mike Miller10. (73) Peja Stojakovic11. (88) T.J. Ford12. (89) Anthony Parker13. (104) Marvin Williams14. (105) Joakim Noah15. (120) Nick Collison

I actually like my team....thats a change ! I might need a another SF though.OziumrulesRound Pick Player Position 1. (1) Kobe Bryant SG 2. (16) Steve Nash PG 3. (17) Allen Iverson PG,SG 4. (32) Antawn Jamison SF,PF 5. (33) Carmelo Anthony SF 6. (48) Andrew Bogut C 7. (49) Mehmet Okur PF,C 8. (64) Samuel Dalembert C 9. (65) Jamal Crawford PG,SG 10. (80) Al Harrington PF,C 11. (81) Zach Randolph PF 12. (96) Raymond Felton PG,SG 13. (97) Ben Gordon SG 14. (112) Earl Watson PG 15. (113) Chris Duhon PG

damn, my first week is much closer than it should be. if I didn't sleep thru day 2 I'd pretty much have clinched this victory. Hope Love gives me the extra boards I need to take down Week 1.Go Pork Buns Go!

ok, I just looked up the standings in the Keeper League and expecting to see myself 1-0. I obviously didn't realize how the scoring system works. I'm going to assume it's out of 9 each week for each category meaning I am 6-3 because I won 6 and lost 3 categories. But I was under the assumption that all we had to do was win the head-to-head each week and that my victory would mean 1-0.so hypothetically I could win more head-to-head matches each week but as long as some guy had a few amazing 9-0 weeks I could still lose!?

ok, I just looked up the standings in the Keeper League and expecting to see myself 1-0. I obviously didn't realize how the scoring system works. I'm going to assume it's out of 9 each week for each category meaning I am 6-3 because I won 6 and lost 3 categories. But I was under the assumption that all we had to do was win the head-to-head each week and that my victory would mean 1-0.so hypothetically I could win more head-to-head matches each week but as long as some guy had a few amazing 9-0 weeks I could still lose!?
That is how fantasy basketball works. And im in first place, as I knew I would be.
That is how fantasy basketball works. And im in first place, as I knew I would be.
you're just fortunate I work like 80 hours a week and slept through an important day that would have me 7-2 if not 9-0.I look forward to our head to head.

wow, JR Smith really sucked monkey balls in his first game without AI. think he might have single-handedly made me lose two categories in my Head-to-Head.so I just dumped Rafer and picked up Knick's Nate...my PG are a bit thin right now without Deron.any significant moves from the rest of the league?

I am raping ozi's milkshake this week. Now that I understand how Fantasy b-ball works ( and that you need to make subs every day) you btches are in trouble.
ya, that's a pretty sick lead in the week

w00t! this newbie is number 1!!totally sucks that I slept through Roy's solid game on Monday....ughh...I'll be happy to stay in the top 3 with all the traveling I have this week

Spec brad or maybe renae, someone said you are into **** and ball torture while I was playing a sickie tournament. They threw you under the bus.
Dont know any of them or ever met them and they dont know me. Being a Christian I am quite offended.
  • 1 month later...

for those of us too poor to pay for a live stat tracker, there is free version at stattaxi.com that is really easy to set up.I figured yahoo fantasy owners would like to know since yahoo charges.

for those of us too poor to pay for a live stat tracker, there is free version at stattaxi.com that is really easy to set up.I figured yahoo fantasy owners would like to know since yahoo charges.
Is it really that useful?so after small errors cost me a few wins these last two weeks I'm in a REALLY tight battle with no. 1 ranked USS Nadir heading into Sunday. it's so sick how big the swing could be for either of us.admittedly I made a big ass error by leaving Tmac off too long and he got picked up because I was ranked too low in the waiver claim thingy (another lesson learned by this newb).
  • 2 months later...

just so everyone knows, whoever "owns" the teams "GreatGooglyMoogly" and "TuckerMitchel" will not be back in the league next year. they havent logged into the league since October and as such will be expelled when the season is over. so if you know anyone who wants to join, mention it to them and me in here.

• 3 weeks later...
just so everyone knows, whoever "owns" the teams "GreatGooglyMoogly" and "TuckerMitchel" will not be back in the league next year. they havent logged into the league since October and as such will be expelled when the season is over. so if you know anyone who wants to join, mention it to them and me in here.
This is why fantasy leagues should have a fee, even if it is a nominal one. It keeps people interested and loggin' in. Speaking of, I'd like to thank American Psycho for helping me sow up the 1 seed and a first round bye.
This is why fantasy leagues should have a fee, even if it is a nominal one. It keeps people interested and loggin' in. Speaking of, I'd like to thank American Psycho for helping me sow up the 1 seed and a first round bye.
yeah, but i dont have any money online. SO THATS THAT.and you're welcome.